thanks everyone

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shades2914

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I just want to thank everyone that shares info on here and helps out people that are over their heads. I have an 028 av wb and the clutch springs were weak. I did a search and found all the info I needed and then some. I have never worked on anything like this before and the change went smoothly. Lesson for the new guys. Search first then ask, I've noticed it makes the guys grumpy when they have to answer the same question 2 or 3 times a week. Keep spreading the wealth of knowledge. There are a lot of people you are helping that may not speak up about their problems.

I just want to thank everyone that shares info on here and helps out people that are over their heads. I have an 028 av wb and the clutch springs were weak. I did a search and found all the info I needed and then some. I have never worked on anything like this before and the change went smoothly. Lesson for the new guys. Search first then ask, I've noticed it makes the guys grumpy when they have to answer the same question 2 or 3 times a week. Keep spreading the wealth of knowledge. There are a lot of people you are helping that may not speak up about their problems.

You must belong to other forums where you see the same question asked many times. It does get annoying.

Latest posts

Back