Thanks !!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This may not be the right spot for this thread , but here goes ! LOL This is where everyone I know hangs out ! LOL

I just got tossed out o the Hospital yesterday after a 3 week stay , 15 days in ICU. I had Severe Sepsis with septic shock ,pneumonia,hypokalemia,acute renal failure,and if that wasn't nuff carddiomyopathy, (infection around the heart) .

They told my OL had she got me in there an hour later,it would have been too late !!!!! I don't member much ??

They flew this fancy bed in from Cinn. Only chance I had of making it out of there !!!!

This just a big thank you for the help you all sent me and my family !!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
:rock::bowdown::bowdown:

glad to have you back midget,,, glad you are finally home and doing good,, sounds like you had it rough

glad to have you back midget,,, glad you are finally home and doing good,, sounds like you had it rough

Thanks ya little baby troll ! :hmm3grin2orange:

It has made me look at life in a whole new way !!

Planning a trip to Yellowstone in about a month,never seen it in winter !!

Likely going to be selling or trading off a bunch of saw parts soon too ! After I get the sponsorship. Saws will be taking back seat to most everything else !! LOL

No !! Not all of them !! :msp_razz:

never take anything for granted john,,,,, I know,,,, with my issues I am glad to be kicking every day,, I spend as much time with my wife and family as I can,,, just take it easy for a while to get your strength back up

Glad to hear you're feeling better Tbone,you really sent a scare through AS so knock that s**t off.

Sent from my 562xp computer

Enjoy sharing every minute with those who matter most. (As if you didn't know that.)

That hospital bed looks like something NASA would have built. Enjoy Yellowstone.

Thank goodness you've pulled through ! You are a lucky man to pull through a severe sepsis like you did , most people do not . Enjoy every day Bro , you deserve it .

Wow!! That bed looks like they made an oreo cookie out of you. Hope your recovery stays on track.

Latest posts

Back