Thanks !!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy hell Man! I'm glad you made it back to to functioning!!! What initially caused this if you don't mind my asking?

Really no idea ?? Felt like I was catching a cold Sat. night got the chills. Bout the last thing I member till I woke up in ICU several days later !!
I just seen these pix the last couple days ! No idea I was so far gone !

Really no idea ?? Felt like I was catching a cold Sat. night got the chills. Bout the last thing I member till I woke up in ICU several days later !!
I just seen these pix the last couple days ! No idea I was so far gone !

My Brother took the pix , told me to stop being so tough ! Dang near killed him watching me ! LOL

Yo man! Zowie, lookit that rig they got ya on!

I hope the nurses looked like Star Trek babes to go with the gear!

Finish healing up, you were missed here man, and fast! Eat yore wheaties!

This may not be the right spot for this thread , but here goes ! LOL This is where everyone I know hangs out ! LOL

I just got tossed out o the Hospital yesterday after a 3 week stay , 15 days in ICU. I had Severe Sepsis with septic shock ,pneumonia,hypokalemia,acute renal failure,and if that wasn't nuff carddiomyopathy, (infection around the heart) .

They told my OL had she got me in there an hour later,it would have been too late !!!!! I don't member much ??

They flew this fancy bed in from Cinn. Only chance I had of making it out of there !!!!

This just a big thank you for the help you all sent me and my family !!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
:rock::bowdown::bowdown:

Good to see that you are better! Now stay healthy.

rotisserie bed :angry2:

Glad to hear you back home Tbone. Those pics are some scary stuff to look at .

Welcome back John, the biggest obstacle to getting better is trying to do too much to soon. Listen to your health care providers and try to catch up on what you missed.

Glad your getting back on track buddy. Like others
have already said. Take it easy and get your strength
back. It will take a bit of time. Nice to see ya back.

Uncle Lee

recovery is long & uphill. Take it slow n easy, Enjoy each n evry day!
Welcome back!!

Welcome back John, the biggest obstacle to getting better is trying to do too much to soon. Listen to your health care providers and try to catch up on what you missed.

Just doing no more or no less than they tell me to do !!

Don't ever want to play with nasa toys again ! :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back