The $1000 cord....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CRThomas

CRThomas

ArboristSite Guru
Reminder

with a woman, nothing is a sure thing...
Most of my wood is sold to women always remember that men buy truck gun chainsaw and ##### if the house is cold or hot. I learn the size of bundles to make quick. Delivered wood at 1800 I got a call she could not get her wood out of the trunk of the car. At 1900 I was at her house with some 12 lb bundles. Remember the weight and does it look good. Later

tbow388

tbow388

Off The Air BEEEEEEEEP
Wood Stacks

All the stores around here sell those little wrapped firewood bundles for 5 or 6 bucks.

Some people need a bit more and thats where I come in.

I sale a 3'x3' stack of 12" - 16" wood for 20 bucks.

I post it on a facebook swap meet page and sell the crap out of it.

I have several repeat customers also.

ken45

ken45

ArboristSite Operative
Obviously that's the way to make real money with firewood!

Almost as bad is the prices the charge for firewood near campgrounds...and in a lot of the midwest, you are not allowed to bring it from home. "Buy local, burn local". Heck at those ripoff prices I can buy cheap 2x4s and cut them up and burn them for less money!

Ken

CRThomas

CRThomas

ArboristSite Guru
Camp ground

Obviously that's the way to make real money with firewood!

Almost as bad is the prices the charge for firewood near campgrounds...and in a lot of the midwest, you are not allowed to bring it from home. "Buy local, burn local". Heck at those ripoff prices I can buy cheap 2x4s and cut them up and burn them for less money!

Ken
Don't sell to camp ground they want bundles that take 4 men to carry for three bucks and that is high to them. Later

Latest posts