the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey country boys i need to put down a sad sick sheep any hints to keep it humane .22 hollow or .22mag. I know basic where to point barrel but hoping some experienced help to avoid splatter and grief like yes I pre dug the hole already and yes will try to coax old lad close save me dragging his heavy carcass but any fyi be appreciated

Standard rule of thumb with despatching animals is draw a cross between their eyes and ears then aim for the centre of the cross.

On another note does anybody here feel like me in that I wouldn't touch an MS230 but would give a left but for an 023?

Standard rule of thumb with despatching animals is draw a cross between their eyes and ears then aim for the centre of the cross.

On another note does anybody here feel like me in that I wouldn't touch an MS230 but would give a left but for an 023?

my 231c are just great with easy start tooless adjusts. The standard duro chain works well with novice crews who dig the dirt more often and the improved air filter hardly need attention plus the flippy oil cap even seem to work as designed to my surprise

ta chap I'm sure i asked this sheep dispatch Q six months ago but the plucky fella came good and he's been running the clock happy enuff till today told by wife n kids his times up oh Q WMR or winny high power hollow.

Umm perhaps if it were rearranged a bit and add a 1,,, then I could pretend its an 023 beefed up a tad.

Oh dear its raining up here tonight,,, heavy even.

Having tea at some Chinese restaurant in the city called Ming's Palace. We're having some sort of taster type setup where we're getting a taste of everything. Just had jellyfish.
I'm now trying a few gymnast moves so I can lick my own arse to get rid of the taste. Absolutely filthy :(

Having tea at some Chinese restaurant in the city called Ming's Palace. We're having some sort of taster type setup where we're getting a taste of everything. Just had jellyfish.
I'm now trying a few gymnast moves so I can lick my own arse to get rid of the taste. Absolutely filthy :(
Matt should be called Mingers Palace jellyfish tastes like crap hence the gymnastic moves:buttkick:

Went to the Philippines a couple of years ago, that was an eating experience I'm not that keen to replicate. Got sick of people offering a meal of dog meat. No, Ï'm fine thankyou"

For something saw related, cut some some small stuff with my 017 this arvo, after the 562, I wants me more power. :laugh:

Went to the Philippines a couple of years ago, that was an eating experience I'm not that keen to replicate. Got sick of people offering a meal of dog meat. No, Ï'm fine thankyou"

For something saw related, cut some some small stuff with my 017 this arvo, after the 562, I wants me more power. :laugh:

I've never had the pleasure of running an 017 :(

Latest posts

Back