the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From yr pic of that "wattle" the piece above the good bit, to the left is rotted, probably weighs nothing by comparison to the other bit.

Got me a bit stuffed exactly what this timber is. I thought it is wattle but it's heavier than box and burns better than anything. ..

View attachment 445218 It's been drying now for over 9 months and has a lovely red to it.....no bark, it just falls off of it easily...any ideas?
You know, the two trees look the same, same bark...ones great to burn ones crap to burn....maybe it's just rot...I dunno

I think it's rot also according to the pic, the bit above left looks rotted, prob. weighs very little.

From yr pic of that "wattle" the piece above the good bit, to the left is rotted, probably weighs nothing by comparison to the other bit.

I think it's rot also according to the pic, the bit above left looks rotted, prob. weighs very little.

That's a rotten piece of I don't know....didn't look at it closely....

I'm off to the Rosedale Man Cave Market, will take a few more pics to show what I'm getting at later this arvo and have a closer look too.

That Kamba M ' s alright with dogs or should I keep em off the lawn for a day or so?

wow i went down SE Wonthagii way yesterday and popped by the Victorian desal plant wikkie say 4 to 5.3 billion build cost total over 30 year varies from 19 to 30 billion there was just one car in the staff car park

View attachment 445402

That'd be the labor gov initiative. Don't forget the north south pipeline...

Both the legacy of Bracks and both threw money away, billions......let's see how much Andrews can piss up against the wall.

GB 9mm Husky mount (Oregon D009).
3/8" .050". Probably 60DL but not sure on that one. Will fit Husky 365 to 3120XP.
Thanks Matt, still going through the shed try to find the stihl bars
Ive got 2 HARD NOSE bars there with no numbers, i think they fit my 031,
Will keep looking

Back