the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like this one better
attachment.php

if this afends any one let me know and iwill take it down

VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO :laugh:

Exactly the same here as well. Husky is a dead duck in our area. The dealers are more interested in selling Yamaha motorbikes and outboards and selling aluminium boats.
96% of saws in my area are Stihl and the Stihl dealers are the only ones who even know how to fix a saw.
If I relied on dealers to fix my saws I'd be running Stihls only and no Dolmars or Huskys.

Believe it or not this was the same feassco that befell McCulloch in the late 80's and early 90's the pro saw market is just to small so Mac certailled building big saws in 1977 i attended the dealer meeting at the Crest Hotel in the cross to hear the bad news they spoke of using other brands to fill the gap as pro sales where too small to warrant tooling up to keep the SP125C in production any longer.

Stihl was no better having dealers who didnt service what they sold thats how i became the second Stihl dealer in Maitland when i revieled that we the Mac Dealer was servicing all the Stihl products around the area.
and at that stage we didn't need mower sales to prop us up our dealership was averaging 8-10 saws a week Mac that is and pro saws acounted for 90% of our sales consumer saws was handleds by hareware or box stores and Husqvarna was still wet behind the ears and no real threat.

P.S Mac was the origional importer of both Bridgestone and Yamaha into Australia i recall the factory assembly area at Seven Hills in Sydney and thinking whats this world coming to ?

McBob.

Last edited:
Met Chris and his Mrs. this morning, I'm proud to call him my friend. I made him haul three great chunks of old alloy away.
After I'm done buyin' a house, I'll be saving up, a trip Down Under is indicated.

Met Chris and his Mrs. this morning, I'm proud to call him my friend. I made him haul three great chunks of old alloy away.
After I'm done buyin' a house, I'll be saving up, a trip Down Under is indicated.

oh oh oh help us:hmm3grin2orange: RandyMacs coming:blob2::blob2::blob2: RandyMacs coming:yoyo:

come on down old son, no need to save for the trip, just come in an old boat and the gov will let you in
no probs, they will give you a visa and free acomation and wellfair payments to help you out,:rock:

I put the jug on now so dont be too long gettin' here or else the biscuits will be stale

McBob.

If you don't come and see me I'm gonna hunt you down and kick you in the lefty. Just sayin Randy, just sayin...
I'll take you shooting too, and fishing if you like fishing. I'll even make you a coffee. We can head down the in-law's farm and shoot our national emblems.
Thats just the sort of guy I am.
Why don't you come and buy a house in Australia?

come on down old son, no need to save for the trip, just come in an old boat and the gov will let you in
no probs, they will give you a visa and free acomation and wellfair payments to help you out,:rock:

Wrong nationality mate. Randy would never get in being an employed white caucasian without a criminal history.

mmm i could not help my self today trees down every where here after the storm the other night arborist's every where .
so i come out of the post office and here is this one trying to cut up a redgun about 21" only small but he was having
all sorts of trouble
now pitcher this his boss must be a bit tight coz he's got a stihl ms 390 so i walk up and tell him i have a ported 390 if he would like too have go he says yes so i pulled out me husky of me ute haha
well his eyes poped out of his head i'm husky man he said so said have a go arfter he watched me cut a few blocks of
well i wish i had a camara the look on his face was priceless well that was it he had the job done in no time flat and looks like i have to get him a ported 390xp he want's one yesterday
i love it another one converted , and then i pulled out me 261 well he was floored he could not beleve it a 50cc saw
that close to a ms460 he loved that one to .
pitty i did not have me 460 ported that would have been good

mmm i could not help my self today trees down every where here after the storm the other night arborist's every where .
so i come out of the post office and here is this one trying to cut up a redgun about 21" only small but he was having
all sorts of trouble
now pitcher this his boss must be a bit tight coz he's got a stihl ms 390 so i walk up and tell him i have a ported 390 if he would like too have go he says yes so i pulled out me husky of me ute haha
well his eyes poped out of his head i'm husky man he said so said have a go arfter he watched me cut a few blocks of
well i wish i had a camara the look on his face was priceless well that was it he had the job done in no time flat and looks like i have to get him a ported 390xp he want's one yesterday
i love it another one converted , and then i pulled out me 261 well he was floored he could not beleve it a 50cc saw

Love it!
Now you've wrecked the poor guy and he'll have caught CAD for sure.
Most general saw users have absolutely no idea just how far the average homeowner saw is behind a good pro saw and most average homeowners with pro models don't know how to sharpen a chain properly to even be impressed!

yeh that's the prob with this gov ah,:msp_confused:

but then I think Gina is looking for a few workers:D

I'm not trying to get political but heard a classic in our area from my fiancee's boss.
We have a swag of Afghani "refugees" in our region that have been fruit picking for a while now. Two of them were talking to Tracy's boss just before Christmas from memory and mentioned how disappointed they were with the money they were earning.
They had been told by the people who organised their "escape" that Australia was the place to be and that they'd be earning that much money that they would be able to buy a house and car in no time flat.
They then started whining that they'd have been better off staying in Afghanistan as at least they could afford a house and car over there.
Now what amazes me is that these guys (plus many many others I'm sure) have entered Australia under refugee status when they have quite simply admitted to coming here for nothing more than financial gain.
Good stuff Labour. Glad you checked out these guy's past histories properly just to be certain they were bonafide refugees despite the fact they are openly admitting they are not...

On another note they must not be working too hard as without a lie a good citrus picker can CLEAR $1500 a week. Bloody hard work though but even an average picker can clear $1000 in a 5 day week easily. A citrus picker earning $1500 a week is currently earning about $1800 a week more than the actual citrus grower :)

Got this as an email today. I liked it :)

mime-attachment1.jpg

Last edited:
all sorts of trouble

Well said, another satisfied customer.

If you don't come and see me I'm gonna hunt you down and kick you in the lefty. Just sayin Randy, just sayin...
I'll take you shooting too, and fishing if you like fishing. I'll even make you a coffee. We can head down the in-law's farm and shoot our national emblems.
Thats just the sort of guy I am.
Why don't you come and buy a house in Australia?

they won't sell him one he's not chinese but as matt says if he comes on a leaky boat they will give him one for nothing

sorry to put words in your mouth matt just read them again you didn't say that

Last edited:
lucky i got a spare keybord and thats the last time i go scroll'en through chuggen a mug of tea

saw this, sums up a few real good.

edit... how do you men get the pic to come up instead of the numbers bit. ( i'm not as clever as some of you.)

Last edited:
Ah a bit weary now been rubbing me wood,,,, By that I mean me no1 fore stock to try n put and end to that rising shot stringing will hopefully see this Sat 300 yard shoot is what the club calendar says.

Check this out amazin craftwork

[video=youtube;m3KdpzL3Hkk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3KdpzL3Hkk[/video]

Hey Neil, the way I do it, and probably the long arse method, is to attach the pic like you did and submit my reply. Then I click on the now posted link. When the second window opens and the attachment comes up, I high light the web address at the top of the page http:// etc etc and then hit Control and c this copies it. Then I click on edit on my own post. I then get the cursor in an apropirate spot and hit control and v. It will paste the web address that I just copied. Then If you put [i m g] in front of it and [/i m g] on the end of it, no spaces it should have the pic open on in your original post.....

yeah yeah I know.............................................but it gets the job done

alot like a Landy, the hard way

Last edited:
Back