the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i rooted me back stacking wood on weekend by sunday nite just movin took me breath away its gitting better now but slow the back machine a dad day gift some years ago but its been a wonder last few nites its cheaper than a thai rub n tug and less hassle to plug n play than the wife,,, bless her
Hopefully you've just overworked som e muscles that don't get a workout normally and they've prolly gone into spasm...and not a disc or something.

I've done the spasm thing a couple of times and it hurts like hell until the valium kicks in but then on day 4 or so I have to go off it as it stuffs with my brain big time....really weird thoughts, rather disturbing actually.

with the 2100's can you still get the oil hoses under the muffler? and are the oil tank caps universal? like a 395 will fit? and has anyone got a spare handle they can part with?

thanks all the concern thankfully its just muscle not disk or nasty other i been blessed by good back but my 53 yold age means if bend deep and use for a few hours it reminds me a bit later.

Jimbo my dear wifes all over magnesium therapy she a bit of quack on alternative mumbojumbo but some of it has great merit mag & msm skin creams pimple ointments lipfix a massive range of vitamins lotions potions ,,,, she buys the stuff in bulk bottles bags and sells it at markets online, white crystals look a bit dodgy..

.......................until the valium kicks in but then on day 4 or so I have to go off it as it stuffs with my brain big time....really weird thoughts, rather disturbing actually.

Hmmm...... that explains a lot.......LOL........"weird thoughts".............Racing OZITOS.........every positive from a drug has a negative.

Might have another delicious glass of red from the Barossa, might feel crook tomorrow.....:dancing:........OOPS, just crash landed lol.

Edit: Chippy - the Kamba has cleaned up a lot of broadleaf, Bindi, clover but think it might be giving some allergic reactions, any probs yr end like that ?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446114635.617469.jpg

My wife's 2 week old cars tyre does this like a manufacturing fault or what she is sure she hasn't hit anything. Weird as there is no damage to the rim

Hmmm...... that explains a lot.......LOL........"weird thoughts".............Racing OZITOS.........every positive from a drug has a negative.

Might have another delicious glass of red from the Barossa, might feel crook tomorrow.....:dancing:........OOPS, just crash landed lol.

Edit: Chippy - the Kamba has cleaned up a lot of broadleaf, Bindi, clover but think it might be giving some allergic reactions, any probs yr end like that ?

No allergies here to Kamba that I've noticed but I don't bath in the stuff...I use it down wind to.

Had mixed results with it....it's knocked out the Cape weed only when I give it an almost double strength (200ml/15ltrs) on a first go or otherwise normal strength it curls and then survives and just keeps on growing and I have to hit it again. It didn't knock out my clover but knocked out all my bindi easy as.

with the 2100's can you still get the oil hoses under the muffler? and are the oil tank caps universal? like a 395 will fit? and has anyone got a spare handle they can part with?

No handles and all the hoses I have here are just about rooted and they seem to vary over the years too from memory

Rims gone through it when she's hit something by the looks of it

It's weird though as the cut starts below/under the rim and it's a run flat wall, so should be stronger the photo ain't the best but yeah not happy

Latest posts

Back