the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alot of **** like .325 and 1/4 and bigger **** .404 and I think there's some half inch but its just a rusty blob all scraps and random **** from the old mans shop

The same 3120xp from 2 days ago....
Stripped,cleaned,modified ready 2 race!View attachment 473554View attachment 473555

Trade it in Jason, better still send it my way,,, in return I will purchase a brand new 92cc Bummer ag , then send it direct to you.

All the rage these days, there is even a hot vid going round showing one zipping through a log like there's no tomorrow.

What the **** do I do with all this **** I'm cleaning the shed and not sure if I chuck it give it away or keep it. Three buckets and a box of chain alot of new and near new loops some is rusty and just needs to be chucked I just can't be ****ed going through it all
if you have some 1/2 inch or other odd size bits n pieces including 1/4 I would take it off your hands, I often get asked if I can find any 1/2 inch chain for collectors restorations.

Trade it in Jason, better still send it my way,,, in return I will purchase a brand new 92cc Bummer ag , then send it direct to you.

All the rage these days, there is even a hot vid going round showing one zipping through a log like there's no tomorrow.
I just couldn't compete with the 92cc bummer powerhouse, or with any of the mods done to it, that'll turn it into an 090 murderer!
Not to mention the quality of the stable it would come from....... Wake up Neil!, I will never be "that" good ;) ;)

I just couldn't compete with the 92cc bummer powerhouse, or with any of the mods done to it, that'll turn it into an 090 murderer!
Not to mention the quality of the stable it would come from....... Wake up Neil!, I will never be "that" good ;) ;)

Gee, I'm not a very good salesman, I thought for sure you would go for that,,,,,, its been indorsed by ''Saw god'' himself,,,, like what other proof do you need.....

Looking forward to seeing the 3120 in the arena,,,, doing what 3120's do best

if you have some 1/2 inch or other odd size bits n pieces including 1/4 I would take it off your hands, I often get asked if I can find any 1/2 inch chain for collectors restorations.

I think its all in the bucket that's just a rusted blob I had a feeling I had more half inch some place it might still be at mums with the vintage saws

Latest posts

Back