the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kancoona kiwi farm great the wifes school mate sheila runs it has nice ideas and we got box of kiwis & jams & invite to fish the creek and hunt as told plentiful dear in foot hills with her BIL as has shed butchery,,, now to just await my 308

View attachment 497215
The table on that wood splitter doesn't look up to the job the hydraulic ram can do, but then there's lots of wood been split I see.

The table on that wood splitter doesn't look up to the job the hydraulic ram can do, but then there's lots of wood been split I see.

Seem to do the job ok they get tourists wander tho work the place for free accom yesterday German couple stacking wood next week 3 lot called woffas work on farm for free accom

kiwifruit. besides, kiwi's taste like **** and are too stringy(so I've been told). But Kereru in berry season - now that's a bird worth eating.

Seem to do the job ok they get tourists wander tho work the place for free accom yesterday German couple stacking wood next week 3 lot called woffas work on farm for free accom

I think when I move I'll set up a few tents and 4 swags and offer the same.

Should have the entire place re-fenced, driveway concreted, house extended by 100sq. Mtrs, workshop extended by 120 sq. Mtrs, greenhouse built, floating bungalow done....all with free labor...now we're talking

Should have the entire place re-fenced, driveway concreted, house extended by 100sq. Mtrs, workshop extended by 120 sq. Mtrs, greenhouse built, floating bungalow done....all with free labor...now we're talking
I do a bit of tree work for a lady who owns a few Ha that she doesn't live on. Has a 'manager' in a very average house and rent is reduced for 'managing' as many woffa's she can get in there. Quite a cunning plan and it works out pretty well for her. The main issue seems to be very mixed competencies of the people coming through, and the way things are going with health and safety rules it's only a matter of time before tshtf. Actually, I know of a farmer not too far from here who had two tourists on his place and they got hammered by one of the buffalo stock he keeps. That i believe is still an ongoing H&S nightmare for him.

I do a bit of tree work for a lady who owns a few Ha that she doesn't live on. Has a 'manager' in a very average house and rent is reduced for 'managing' as many woffa's she can get in there. Quite a cunning plan and it works out pretty well for her. The main issue seems to be very mixed competencies of the people coming through, and the way things are going with health and safety rules it's only a matter of time before tshtf. Actually, I know of a farmer not too far from here who had two tourists on his place and they got hammered by one of the buffalo stock he keeps. That i believe is still an ongoing H&S nightmare for him.

Won't be doing buffalo. I here the young female Swedish backpackers aren't too keen on them.

Rogue60 sent me some great pics of his grinder setup for sharpening planer knives. I've been doing a bit more looking online today also. Am quite liking the wet stone that Makita do. What do yous fellas think of these?

set it up as a sweedish nymphomaniacs help and care center

starting to get things together to rebuild my 009
oh the joy of it all, hope i can still laugh when it come to doing those little needle bearing
stay tuned, will i spit or not

Back