the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody here have any opinions on the stihl ms 241c?
I have a hankering for a small pro saw,and this sounds good.
I already use an 026,and sometimes enjoy taking a little 181c out for a spin,so i thought a 241 might be the go

I already use an 026,and sometimes enjoy taking a little 181c out for a spin,so i thought a 241 might be the go
You're asking kids what they think of candy. The 241 is a great saw.
Untitled-1.jpg

gun club just installed and we'r testing HEX wifi auto score target reader and scorer,, its very nice and gonna be far easier than pulling markin targets...tho an issue of online security arises as its live system and all names of all OZ shooters is accessible with out log in and so the bad guys got access to hundreds of names OZ wide all who would own fire arms so uh oh ,,,,, I,m not so keen about this even my son get a guernsey yet he's not paid member ATM i ask for nick name used or system locked out by access code or both

No ****in way firearms regestry leaks like a colinder imagine what this would be like

I use mine all the time usually over my 026. I run a 16" 3/8p on it and it's a ripper little saw
94e1fb7504d268ff463232e7c77ef85c.jpg

Visited four dealers yesterday. None stocked an 880 or 3120 nor any equivalents in for service. None offered to get one in. Just not big sellers so no point stocking or risking a courier fee to get on in on consignment? The guys I know using big stihls are a few hrs drive away so might try in the weekend.
395 seemed fine. Step up from dolly that's for sure.

Visited four dealers yesterday. None stocked an 880 or 3120 nor any equivalents in for service. None offered to get one in. Just not big sellers so no point stocking or risking a courier fee to get on in on consignment? The guys I know using big stihls are a few hrs drive away so might try in the weekend.
395 seemed fine. Step up from dolly that's for sure.
Only sold one 880 to a tree service here and that's it in 9 years. 660/661's on the other hand we sell more then any other model prosaw

Latest posts

Back