the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
h81 my saw

View attachment 243471View attachment 243471View attachment 243471View attachment 243472View attachment 243473View attachment 243474View attachment 243475
hi guy,s well heres some pics of my saw and found this no on a plate obout the carby
no; T-40071A
now hopefully some one can tell me what saw it is and when i order parts what no do i put done
regards peter
ps if any one can see anything missing on it could they please let me know if they have a part i can buy please. really want to get this saw going

Splitpost, that 88 is cutting great

for those of us that like to shoot a bit, hope it is not a repost
[video=youtube;-TC2xTCb_GU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TC2xTCb_GU&list=UUf90M7whFs2cezl_xrsZEbg&index=7&feature=plcp[/video]

like the catchy vid and song, the guy put some thought into it, but i agree with matt, i was with him till he started with the machine gun, then shot up his old car, he went too far.
my 2 cents worth.

Last edited:
Anther Day Anther Big Red

I do like playing with the big red blocks!
MS660 going well, looks like we have the 7.7hp mag, Stihl Aust will not admit it and just quote the 7.1hp, but the diff between the 7.1hp and 7.7 is the muff, the 7.1hp had the USA cat muff and 7.7hp the old Oz dual port muff,
attachment.php

MS660 going well, looks like we have the 7.7hp mag, Stihl Aust will not admit it and just quote the 7.1hp, but the diff between the 7.1hp and 7.7 is the muff, the 7.1hp had the USA cat muff and 7.7hp the old Oz dual port muff,
attachment.php

i'm jealous haha

How's mum and bub's going Mr Ward?

All going well Al. Tracy all good, albeit a bit tired, and Zoe going great. She's still a little guts but now staying awake for longer. I think she's afraid she's going to miss something important. I've only been chundered on 3 times so am two up on Tracy. She seems to score all the shi*tty nappies though :D I just get wet ones.

i'm jealous haha

Funniest bit is he headbutted that tree over first :)

hope some one can help, the language on my screen has changed from english to some thing else that i cant read
can any body help fix this please
regards peter

Just to remind you ageing has its hazards..........

Several days ago as I left a meeting at a hotel.
I desperately gave myself a personal pat down looking for my keys. They were not in my pockets. A quick search in the meeting room revealed nothing.
Suddenly I realized I must have left them in the car. Frantically, I headed for the parking lot. My wife has scolded me many times for leaving the keys in the ignition.
My theory is the ignition is the best place not to lose them.
Her theory is that the car will be stolen.
As I burst through the door, I came to a terrifying conclusion.
Her theory was right. The parking lot was empty.
I immediately called the police. I gave them my location, confessed that I had left my keys in the car, and that it had been stolen.
Then I made the most difficult call of all, "Honey," I stammered (I always call her "honey" in times like these), "I left my keys in the car, and it has been stolen."
There was a period of silence. I thought the call had been dropped, but then I heard her voice.
"Idiot", she barked, "I dropped you off!"
Now it was my time to be silent. Embarrassed, I said, "Well, come and get me."
She retorted, "I will, as soon as I convince this policeman I have not stolen your car."

hope some one can help, the language on my screen has changed from english to some thing else that i cant read
can any body help fix this please
regards peter

Go to "settings" top right of screen
Then go down to "General Settings" in the left hand side of the screen.
Then scroll down to forum language and select English from the list.
If that doesn't work I'm stumped :(

Just to remind you ageing has its hazards..........

Several days ago as I left a meeting at a hotel.
I desperately gave myself a personal pat down looking for my keys. They were not in my pockets. A quick search in the meeting room revealed nothing.
Suddenly I realized I must have left them in the car. Frantically, I headed for the parking lot. My wife has scolded me many times for leaving the keys in the ignition.
My theory is the ignition is the best place not to lose them.
Her theory is that the car will be stolen.
As I burst through the door, I came to a terrifying conclusion.
Her theory was right. The parking lot was empty.
I immediately called the police. I gave them my location, confessed that I had left my keys in the car, and that it had been stolen.
Then I made the most difficult call of all, "Honey," I stammered (I always call her "honey" in times like these), "I left my keys in the car, and it has been stolen."
There was a period of silence. I thought the call had been dropped, but then I heard her voice.
"Idiot", she barked, "I dropped you off!"
Now it was my time to be silent. Embarrassed, I said, "Well, come and get me."
She retorted, "I will, as soon as I convince this policeman I have not stolen your car."

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:LOL Matt what have you been headbutting:msp_rolleyes:

Go to "settings" top right of screen
Then go down to "General Settings" in the left hand side of the screen.
Then scroll down to forum language and select English from the list.
If that doesn't work I'm stumped :(

if the screen is in another linggo how is he gunna read that

attachment.php

good straight grained log, easy splitter i'd say,
interesting area where that log fell, looks like you can drive straight up to the log.
great to see that 090 cutting wood instead of being a show pony or shelf queen.

edit,,,
just noticed the cant hook and wedge, top stuff, it shows your not frightened to show you use these items when needed.
Thats a man, not a mouse......

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back