the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i got this from Matt. Its a hardnose but it's been great so far. Could just do with a bit more oil.

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk
ok cool.. to get the most out of my 36" mill i need a 39" bar which doesnt exist so 42" will cover the logs that i have been trimming down so i could use the 32" bar i have. all my 36" bars are 404 :(

ok cool.. to get the most out of my 36" mill i need a 39" bar which doesnt exist so 42" will cover the logs that i have been trimming down so i could use the 32" bar i have. all my 36" bars are 404 :(
Yeah i get just a smidge under 36" out of mine but I've got 50x50 rhs uprights that take up a bit of room. I run .404" anyway, although thats the beauty of the hard nose bar. Just a sprocket change and i can run 3/8" [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

hey kiwi you mob all ok

Cheers for asking , lots of slips around me. Looks like the house behind me might be condemned due to the slips undermining it. Started a new project today and because of all the damage none of our suppliers have any "danger construction site keep out signs" for another week. Two high rises in Wellington condemned already and more to come I think.

The south island has copped the worst though, they have years of road rebuilding ahead of them . Fortunately the Christchurch rebuild is winding down and they can shift some workers straight onto it. Demoing those buildings in Wellington is a major though, they have to come down pronto to avoid damaging the ones next door.

ok good the hear the news as pictures looks pretty bad down south island,, i dint not know was building impact to Wellington jeepers...

When we was there 2 years back we went to kaikoura and looked to stay at Panorama motel,,, i looked up at a bulging cliff face over the rooms and said ah ah dear wife not there pls

325584525_475c03d1da.jpg

ok good the hear the news as pictures looks pretty bad down south island,, i dint not know was building impact to Wellington jeepers...

When we was there 2 years back we went to kaikoura and looked to stay at Panorama motel,,, i looked up at a bulging cliff face over the rooms and said ah ah dear wife not there pls

View attachment 537585

Not sure about the motel but Kaikoura has been battered and is cut off. Many thanks to the US navy, the Aussie navy and the Japanese navy who had boats over here for anniversary celebrations but are instead working round the clock ferrying supplies in and getting people out with their choppers.
The track I like to go walking on is smashed up by slip and I spotted another house up the road that lost its deck and is in danger of worse given theres more bad weather on the way.

Back