the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You been talking to the sheep again?
This deck is pretty big. It's probably about the same area as the house. Will be glad to see the back of it.

I spent over a decade living in an area of Auckland that was invaded and overrun by white South Africans, so I feel your pain mate. Bit of a generalisation, but the males seemed to have a disproportionate amount of phuckingKnowItAllArrogantCunts. On the flip side to balance the ledger is the women were generally smoking hot.

To right says my wife and I to be fair some SA mob are tip top but yup they can be hard ass suppose it came with the territory

Pretty much went years ago was that windy it was like eating dust for two days never again

Went to the Ute muster once, it's Actually all Rednecks going nuts on the piss and doing half hour doeies with pissed kitties hanging off Ute's and hot country chicks everywhere rooting in back of Ute's in a all night **** Fest

Good Family friends own the caravan parks in Queenstown and Gordon down tassie. I love the south Western corner of tassie, it's mostly untouched wild country

Back