the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a race to the bottom
That's one race I don't mind losing.
Looks like NZ's gay marriage industry is going to lose a fair bit of Ozzy custom too.
Prior to the vote over there nobody could tell me what rights gay marriage would infer upon a gay couple they didn't already have available to them. Then someone said to me she has had a few gay friends die and not being able to have any say in funeral arrangements or carrying out the wishes of their loved one because the family, who were against the relationship were able to override them because they were not recognised in law as a spouse thus had no say in t. Some where not even allowed in the hospital room when their loved one was dieing because they were not considered next of kin, etc. Is this true? If so, then that's a pretty ****** outcome.

I'm not married to my Mrs, but that don't stop me going into hospital to have our kid or anything else that's related to her or me being together where ever we choose, just saves the hassles of a stupid wedding and putting up with relos...

I'm not married to my Mrs, but that don't stop me going into hospital to have our kid or anything else that's related to her or me being together where ever we choose, just saves the hassles of a stupid wedding and putting up with relos...
Wait, what? You can have a committed relationship without a bit of paper, wedding cake, and countless videoes thereof posted to youtube? Inconceivable (for some). Whoda thunk it.

And my belongings all go to her if I die, that's in the will. That's my wishes, no one can say any differently.

Piece of stupid paper don't mean nothing, that's just for insecure couples

I think the meaning of marriage for normal people has taken a beating its definition has been forked with and will never be the same. We now slide the slippery slope of what is 'normal' down the road. Fwiw, seeing them all celebrate in the cities on the news, I could not spot one person I'd consider taking to work or the woodpile. This place ain't what it used to be unless your far, far from cities & population. Kinda sick of being stuck behind Asian tourists in renter cars on single lane Great Ocean Rd doing 40-60 in an 80 zone. The only thing that motivates them to pull into a carpark or drive at the limit is the cruiser utes Toyota sign being the only thing in their review mirror.

Is this true? If so, then that's a pretty ****** outcome.

Yes i believe most of the restricted legal access and power of attorney controls by a gay partner claims are true,, & sure bit wrong. But this impacted about a pooftinth of gay couples and should - could have been sorted by simple legislation not a national farce vote thats now gonna be legal challenge & stung out by the god botherers mobs..

I think the meaning of marriage for normal people has taken a beating its definition has been forked with and will never be the same. We now slide the slippery slope of what is 'normal' down the road. Fwiw, seeing them all celebrate in the cities on the news, I could not spot one person I'd consider taking to work or the woodpile. This place ain't what it used to be unless your far, far from cities & population. Kinda sick of being stuck behind Asian tourists in renter cars on single lane Great Ocean Rd doing 40-60 in an 80 zone. The only thing that motivates them to pull into a carpark or drive at the limit is the cruiser utes Toyota sign being the only thing in their review mirror.

yeah the GOR a rooted car park now i would,nt go any weekend just off season week day if at all..

Yes i believe most of the restricted legal access and power of attorney controls by a gay partner claims are true,, & sure bit wrong. But this impacted about a pooftinth of gay couples and should - could have been sorted by simple legislation not a national farce vote thats now gonna be legal challenge & stung out by the god botherers mobs..
That makes much too much logic. Damned if i ain't a CT nutter but I can't help but feel the feel-good do-gooders were ridden into Troy like the proverbial dumb trojan horses exactly as the puppet masters intended.

That makes much too much logic. Damned if i ain't a CT nutter but I can't help but feel the feel-good do-gooders were ridden into Troy like the proverbial dumb trojan horses exactly as the puppet masters intended.

yesir its been a great distraction for the masses for over 6 weeks and as well known by canny politicians... if your up against all & odds just divide the society in to minority sub set groups, this best done with meaningless drivel then let them fight on about fluffy nothing.

Back