the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna take a wild stab at it and say the driver of the SUV that plowed into shoppers in Melbourne is a born and bred local catholic missionary.

sadly swing and miss, reports saying 32 yold afgani fwitt drug user known to the cops, my guess ice using unleashed his subconscious ragga religions evil soul

I wonder if he will even get sent there
Yeah.
Ban SUV's.
Put everyone in Melbourne on an integrate with immigrants support course.
Give him a new house and a $1m settlement for failing to adequate address his needs that ultimately lead to the carnage.
The world is batshit crazy mate.
There has to be reckoning, hopefully soon.

Come to think of it, wasn't the SUV white?

um well maybe thats part of the problem

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/australian-pm-says-nine-foreigners-among-those-hurt-030628893.html

By Melanie Burton and Sonali Paul

MELBOURNE (Reuters) - Nearly half the 19 people injured when a driver with no known extremist links ploughed into pedestrians in the southern city of Melbourne were foreign nationals, Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull said on Friday.

Police allege that the 32-year-old Australian man, a refugee from Afghanistan, had a history of mental illness and drove a car into Christmas shoppers on one of the busiest roads in Australia's second-largest city on Thursday.

Yeah.
Ban SUV's.
Put everyone in Melbourne on an integrate with immigrants support course.
Give him a new house and a $1m settlement for failing to adequate address his needs that ultimately lead to the carnage.
The world is batshit crazy mate.
There has to be reckoning, hopefully soon.

Come to think of it, wasn't the SUV white?
And you lot have put your hand up to take the ones from manus

And you lot have put your hand up to take the ones from manus
she's like a dog with a bone. But the offer keeps being rejected I'm guessing out of fear a NZ citizenship could be an easy back door to Oz.

What **** me most is there are hundreds of thousands of kiwi's in need that could benefit from the money she wants to spend on foreigners. Granted, years of that sort of neglect of kiwis landed Helen Clark her dream job at the UN, so maybe Jacinda is thinking long term...

she's like a dog with a bone. But the offer keeps being rejected I'm guessing out of fear a NZ citizenship could be an easy back door to Oz.

What **** me most is there are hundreds of thousands of kiwi's in need that could benefit from the money she wants to spend on foreigners. Granted, years of that sort of neglect of kiwis landed Helen Clark her dream job at the UN, so maybe Jacinda is thinking long term...
We'll see if the people smugglers are game enough to go around oz & land them on some NZ rock somewhere in the pacific to take her up on the orchestrated cross ditch Labour political stunt

Back