the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you think Sydney blue gum is hard, your old saw would drop its guts in some grey gum.
Thanski

There pritty strong old girls 82cc and a nice wide power bigest stihl ive used is a 441 and yea was nice but still revvy and stally in comparison had to be kept on the pipe kinda. that was in a huge gum around 100 years old but it was green all the gum ive had has been greenish untle this basterd thing. Whats grey gum do we have that here Kiwibro?

Hey 460 there called jaffas too haha. Theres good khunts n bad khunts every where but that place aint like the rest of this place stay away if ya cumin over for a beer:)

Thanks for the welcome Rob.

I loved it when I went over but didn't knock around the city's much top tucker top beer good khunts didn't see many non reflective Arab and Sudanese shiit bags but that will change. Was going to catch up with kiwi but he had to drive right across the country

I hated auckland, just like sydney, rag heads everywhere. Spent a bit of time up around dargaville as that's where the missus is from. Her uncle owns a dairy farm up there. Beautiful spot. Had a bit of a look around down south and like it there too.

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

I loved it when I went over but didn't knock around the city's much top tucker top beer good khunts didn't see many non reflective Arab and Sudanese shiit bags but that will change. Was going to catch up with kiwi but he had to drive right across the country

Cool glad you had a look round n yea your dead right them sand monkeys are cumin thick and strong its the chinese that worry me in the neer future. A pack of rude basterds they can be. I live jst off the tourist route and a bus pulls into a shop n dam there arogant wankers. The japs or any 1 else hold the door for you or other curtisys but not them. Dont see many Muslims down here yet but thail be cumming. We got a heap of filipinos and there ok they work hard n dont play up.

I hated auckland, just like sydney, rag heads everywhere. Spent a bit of time up around dargaville as that's where the missus is from. Her uncle owns a dairy farm up there. Beautiful spot. Had a bit of a look around down south and like it there too.

Nice man never been up there how far south did ya go and cheers for the heads up ill stay away from Sidney when i get over there. Iv been around tazzy built a couple cow sheds far out it was cold there.

Went for a drive down to lake taupo years ago but spent a week in hamilton the year before last for the brother inlaws wedding. I actually really like it over there. Mainly for the fact that you can still see someone get out off their car on the side of the road, throw rifles over their shoulder, let the dogs out and wander off into the bush without someone calling the terrorist squad, haha. This country is overun with sissys now, whinge and complain about anything fun.

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Cool man yea we do get it good in that regard and cars too can chuck a l.S in any thing if it fits n get it legal my good mate has got a fj40 wih a 350 in it but no good for hunting tho too noisey. The rural cops are pritty good with guns n stuff.

Its a shame about aus heading that way really its a dam awesome country.

Nah fuk all kiwi piss here speights I think is lion Nathan owned same as tooheys in Australia but tooheys is ****** toilet cleaner

Latest posts

Back