the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember you mentioning that earlier, and Ive tried that with success with mr fluffytinkles when he showed interest in our chooks.

so far no mr fox

Dam fox they are sneaky. You can also try free feeding them in the same spot over a week or so then set the trap up.

You need a predator caller. Google Pete Rickard’s Scotch Predator Caller. They’re like a fox whistle but they work great [emoji1305]

ive whistled in many fox's over the years, but the ones left about now have been educated before, so they wont respond to the whistle, and as soon as you shine up their eyes, they take off.

Still, could be worse.

doh a idiot wondering why some arrow shots just went high like 2 out 10 over top of target hmm hey look the release aid string was not set over the arrow nook,,, so i was locked above the line of release above arrow.... aaw well thatz how it came from shop so i figured that how it supposed to be even tho it looked odd and NQR

dbb74e1c1f90bb018d115497a752a9ae.jpg

i knew what that was straight away i did same for my wood box last year, they can be a prick to lift up into position or well mine is but i getting better at it

do your door rope insulation same time saved me heaps of wood when discovered my door was leaking

new tungsten chain goes on tonite but the old bar just about whipped the hard nose wears down until the drive link just dont go around sure digging dirt like ditch witch will do that to wearing parts.

RD duro tungsten chain is getting better & longer tooth life and cheaper this loop was $150 normally $180 used to be $200 & 20 years ago $300+

thumbnail_IMG_20200606_191547_3.jpg

As a qualified baker I am impressed with those home made loaves mate. Very good looking, looks like you’re a whizz in the kitchen [emoji1305]
Thanks Ando, appreciate it.
I use Lauke flour, or a combination of our own freshly ground flour and Lauke, put in panasonic bread machine, 2 hrs later, drop it in the bread tins, and in the oven for 40ish min.
Ive not bought shop bread for over 20 years now.
Roasts are superb, Derwoodii missed out when he was over for the red bull climb event :)

Back