the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure is carbon tax is going to be charge on all emmisions

Anyone who buys beans or cabbage will pay the carbon tax.

Anyone know for abusing the vent valve will have to pay carbon tax.
They will become primary producers and have to submit 1/4ly BAS statements
All VVA (vent valve abusers) will be deemed to be producing 2kg carbon an hour by 24hr by 91.25 days or 4380 kg of carbon
All VVA (vent valve abusers) wanting to claim a reduced rate will have to have monitoring equipment fitted for 91 days.
This medical procedure will not be covered by medicare
The fitting of a VVAM (vent valve abusers monitor) is an activated charcoal filter will be monitored for increased mass remotely.
Any use of the solids bypass duct that oversupplies the system capacity will be evidence of Level Two VVA and a deemed rate of 7446 kg will be charged.

at the end of the day we all will husq!

Only way the carbon tax will have any possible benefit is if every cent raised from it is put towards improving the environment, I.E. planting trees, finding options for producing power that keeps the current people in the industry employed, etc.etc. at the end of the day though it is not just about the tax it is about the fact that the ranga tang that was voted in stated that it would never happen! She is a backstabbing (I don't want to be PM, I support Kevin") lying (there will never be a carbon tax!) ugly simpleton who talks to everyone in her dumbed down fashion while "moving forward"in a backwards manner. But at the end of the day the opposition is no better! country has been overrun with the dumbasses!

remember the other one......"there will be no gst"....wish i could lie like them hahaha

i prefer labours option to abbots........................

Dunno they are all going the wrong way I reckon! might as well be voting for one party, the dumbass incorporated party and throw the libs and labor in the same boat! And shoot the greens while we are at it cause they have absolutely no f*&^%ing idea!

[video=youtube;l1dnqKGuezo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1dnqKGuezo&feature=related[/video]

SHiiiiiiiit Mat your in trouble

Yeah and our pencils will go up too!

hey Al, use a stanely knife....much more accurate ;)

192373d1311974911-imag0118-jpg

Those screw heads aren't lined up exactly :msp_tongue:

:laugh:

I know :msp_angry:...bloody coarse thread stainless...got to be real tight as the doors are solid core, Canadian Rock Maple veneer'd with solid CRM edging....2400mm high by 820mm wide by 40mm thick.....you can only turn them so much before either the phillips tip snaps(did 3, 150mm long tips yesterday) or the screw head fubars....the last door I hung yesterday was 65mm thick. My therory on the longer phillips tips is they can twist more to absorb the shock loading from the impact driver...but you need the hammer action of the impact driver to get them in properly, so a drill or screw gun is not much good in this application

Only $hi# stirring.

Nice work mate, not too many take that much care these days, can't really afford to on most jobs I suppose....

Nice theory on the longer drivers.

USA Huskys

Hey all. First post on the site,(What a find, thanks Google!!!) thought I'd better start at home.
We've not long ago moved to the NSW far south coast. A great place.
Anyway I am hoping to get a new saw once the tax return comes in, I had a Ryobi for about 18months, won't be making that mistake again, I mean, it ran quite well, until one day it wouldn't fire. And that was the end of the story.
I've been doing a fair bit of research here and there, looking at a saw for firewood, can't imagine I'll be felling anything large in the foreseeable future.
The bottom line is, with the AUD being so strong at the moment,I can have a Husky delivered for less than half price (ebay of course)
I know it's not helping the local economy, but I need the money just as much as anyone else.
The question is. What do you reccomend? 346xp or 359. These are the two I think would be the best choice, both around $600 to the door. The 357xp is another $200, not a real option.
I imagine an 18"bar would be plenty big enough,
Longevity is important.
Any thoughts would be appreciated. Even if you think I'm a low life for consideering Ebay, don't hold back.
Thanks Jim.

Hey all. First post on the site,(What a find, thanks Google!!!) thought I'd better start at home.
We've not long ago moved to the NSW far south coast. A great place.
Anyway I am hoping to get a new saw once the tax return comes in, I had a Ryobi for about 18months, won't be making that mistake again, I mean, it ran quite well, until one day it wouldn't fire. And that was the end of the story.
I've been doing a fair bit of research here and there, looking at a saw for firewood, can't imagine I'll be felling anything large in the foreseeable future.
The bottom line is, with the AUD being so strong at the moment,I can have a Husky delivered for less than half price (ebay of course)
I know it's not helping the local economy, but I need the money just as much as anyone else.
The question is. What do you reccomend? 346xp or 359. These are the two I think would be the best choice, both around $600 to the door. The 357xp is another $200, not a real option.
I imagine an 18"bar would be plenty big enough,
Longevity is important.
Any thoughts would be appreciated. Even if you think I'm a low life for consideering Ebay, don't hold back.
Thanks Jim.

Hi Jim, depends on what/size your cutting.

Eden, Merimbula ?

Welcome to the site Jim, there is nothing wrong with buying a saw on ebay as long as the seller has good feed back and can guarantee that the item is genuine. There are quite a few sneaky sellers out there trying to seller counterfeit saws. The 346xp would be a good alround small saw (I got mine on ebay also) but like Al said it depends on what you are cutting.

Hi Jim, depends on what/size your cutting.

Eden, Merimbula ?

Moved to Eden Al. had about 5 years of holidays here, and thought if we didn't try before the kids hit high school, we'd never make it.
It's been great so far. We were in Hurstbridge before which is also very nice. But less of a city feel here. Think its great for the kids to be able to grow up in this sort of environment.
I think most of the wood I'd be cutting would be in th 10"-16" range. maybe a small amnmount of bigger stuff. Mostly felled hardwood.
The 359 isn't in the AUS catalogue, but alot of parts seen to be interchangeable.ie 365.
I do like the sound of the xp, but I wonder if its a sports car compared to the 359. Not that I mind sports car preformance, but I'm not so big on the running costs. I'm probably way off the mark.
This is great though. I've got Husky and Stihl catalouges lying around the house, the wife's loving it.....

Latest posts

Back