the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hah, not Neil. He is losing more hair these days. he has joined my club. The extended forehead club. I need to wear a hat to keep the sun reflecting back onto itself and burning up.

A friend told me to get some tattoos of rabbits on my head, cause from a distance they would look like hairs.:frown:

Question for Uncle Neil...

Hey just a quick one mate but what Australian species have you dealt with when falling that are more likely to barberchair compared to others?
Just wondering if you've ever seen much of this or heard of many incidents in our species over the years :cheers:

And can you please just give me a straight answer for once instead of Googling it like others around here :D

Question for Uncle Neil...

Hey just a quick one mate but what Australian species have you dealt with when falling that are more likely to barberchair compared to others?
Just wondering if you've ever seen much of this or heard of many incidents in our species over the years :cheers:

And can you please just give me a straight answer for once instead of Googling it like others around here :D

Good evening all, and you too Matt.
Arrrrrrrmmmmm, i best ring Bob on this one, i have never fell a tree :msp_sneaky:.....

Ok,,,, red mahogony is very brittle and will slab up real easily if its free, proper falling procedures helps stop this from happening (i learned the hard way)
Blue gum will also slab sometimes.
Some of this high country sh#t will slab also.

now may i read back, and see what i have missed.

proper falling procedures helps stop this from happening.

Proper falling procedures??? Pfffft.
Just come in from the front and continue through to the back in one cut. Just use an 090 and you'll never pinch the bar as they'll just spin a 120' tree on the chain like a top.

Just come in from the front and continue through to the back in one cut. Just use an 090 and you'll never pinch the bar as they'll just spin a 120' tree on the chain like a top.

090 torque is where it's at!

Morning have ya's missed me yet ?

Guess what fellas i'm back bigger and badder than before ................ McBob

I'm sorry Bob, i never realised you were gone, where did you go and what did you do.

Just come in from the front and continue through to the back in one cut. Just use an 090 and you'll never pinch the bar.

Would you be refering to a genuine stihl 090 or a chineese copy of a 090....... oh silly me, they are a 070 arn't they.

Last edited:
If i may change the subject for a bit. Got a text from me mate informing me i forgot his bloody birthday, he is 64 years young and still knocking up round 3 shows per month.
Phil Waters

attachment.php

who can guess what his saw is.

Would you be refering to a genuine stihl 090 or a chineese copy of a 090....... oh silly me, they are a 070 arn't they.

Are there Chinese copies Neil?

Ooh, ooh,ooh, if I'm naughty will you slap me on the bum too ? :D

Um...no...

If i may change the subject for a bit. Got a text from me mate informing me i forgot his bloody birthday, he is 64 years young and still knocking up round 3 shows per month.
Phil Waters

attachment.php

who can guess what his saw is.

3120. Chinese copy...

Yeah, Matt gets a bit heavy handed at times, we all know people that always take it a little too far..... :rolleyes:

Thats why you need a safe word Rick.

Latest posts

Back