the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
derwoodii
ok fallas i need a brush cutter is the Honda Gx35 any good

cheers D

i gotz a Gx25 its been great for 2 years easy start quiet grunt line feed head works ok not to fiddly as some can be for what it is so the 35cc be better

airport run get this,,, perfect in out 15min and at toll machine asks for $6 so i give it 10bucks and it gives me back $12,,, sweet as

gun club 44 shooters perfect day wee windy that evened out the field & I just did avo session butts boy target puller and score marker and home now so sweet as

deepsouth

deepsouth

ArboristSite Guru
ok fallas i need a brush cutter is the Honda Gx35 any good

cheers D

Yep, I have the 25 and it's grunty, so the 35 should be great with a blade.

I run both the line head with 2.7mm line and the original blade at times, mostly in my 6' high bracken and weed farm which is overrun by jasmine vines for good measure down the back of the block no worries.

VinceGU05

VinceGU05

PSA vitim.
BATHURST

Wasn't that a great top 10 shoot out before?

Lot of good laps in there!

Tomorrow will be interesting..... Got plenty of Bundy laid in.

Was a busy track 2 weeks ago. Wish I could have unleashed the big block patrol tho!
32CD8165-99CB-4E70-ABF4-6661299D4E8E-1731-000003ADF6E133AC_zpsf52d0b08.jpg

Looking forward to the race tomorrow.

MCW

Somebody's talking crap here & it ain't the tree!
Anyone know if there is an Aussie source for sugihara bars? Figure the group buy looks good but freight will be ridiculous......

Nah no source at all mate. The guy on US eBay also will not send overseas.
Freight is costly but I can guarantee by the time you take freight and the exchange rate into account it will be well worth it and not much more expensive than buying a decent bar in Australia, that alone a lightweight bar. Even a laminated Stihl E Lightweight bar for a 200T in 14" will cost you around $75.
I'm getting a few of these bars sent in myself.

deye223

deye223

Addicted to ArboristSite
Tsumura Blade

You can thank me later.

i gotz a Gx25 its been great for 2 years easy start quiet grunt line feed head works ok not to fiddly as some can be for what it is so the 35cc be better

airport run get this,,, perfect in out 15min and at toll machine asks for $6 so i give it 10bucks and it gives me back $12,,, sweet as

gun club 44 shooters perfect day wee windy that evened out the field & I just did avo session butts boy target puller and score marker and home now so sweet as

Yeah I too have a Honda whipper snipper. Not sure if its a 25 or 35. Either way goes great and very trouble free :)

Yep, I have the 25 and it's grunty, so the 35 should be great with a blade.

I run both the line head with 2.7mm line and the original blade at times, mostly in my 6' high bracken and weed farm which is overrun by jasmine vines for good measure down the back of the block no worries.

thanks for the replys i realy dont need a brushcutter but i cant stand the bent pipe flex drive hence the brushcutter
so i gather the 25 will do for the knee high grass and weeds

weedkilla

weedkilla

Ain't no guru of nuthin'
thanks for the replys i realy dont need a brushcutter but i cant stand the bent pipe flex drive hence the brushcutter
so i gather the 25 will do for the knee high grass and weeds

I've had both, 25 is more than adequate, noticeably lighter than the 35, and powerful enough. Just keep the oil changes up to it. I think 40 hours - I change it weekly when they get heavy use.

deye223

deye223

Addicted to ArboristSite
no probs with that oil is cheap insurance :msp_thumbsup:

maybe i should get a 2 stroke one and then i can port it :big_smile:

Last edited: