the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody hell!!! Another Matt!!!
I rarely check the classifieds mate as I have enough stuff in my shed. What new Huskys have you got and I gather you imported them from the states? I see you're from Bundanoon? Beautiful place. My mum was born in Bowral and grew up in Bundanoon. I went through there in March 2012. I took a photo of where my mum used to live down the main street but unfortunately the place was closed otherwise we'd have poked our nose in for a look. I've been there a few times over the years.

Yeah another bloody Matt!! :rolleyes:

It's been said before but i'll say it again. It's a small world. That building i believe was one of the towns original police stations. I think it was our second one and the original bricks and mortar date from around 1870-1880.
It's been a police station, private residence, a bakery, a cafe and now a nursery with a cafe. I pass it all the time and will be riding past it early tomorrow when i go for a mountain bike ride on some single-tracks down the national park.

Fancy that Bundanoon of all places!! What is your mums name? I might have known her or know someone who did when she lived here as i have lived here since i was one when my parents moved up from Wollongong. Must like it as i have never left. ;) Trees a plenty around here.

I figured most of the working saw blokes have their own contacts. ( and have too many saws anyway!) I have a few brand new homeowner huski's a few 445's and a 440 i think. I will be selling a slightly used 562XP soon as well. I get it new next week for me to try it out for balance and feel and make a few cuts to see how i like it. If i do i will be getting a ported Jonsered 2260 soonish.

http://www.wimp.com/australianchainsaw/

Pity really but its too bloody heavy to pick up even for young Neil

Sorry, I did pick up both of those saws, the iron horse was heavier but (from memory 90 kilo's without fuel / oil). I wanted a cut but Kent said no, the only Aussie who was allowed to have a cut was Chris Brown and only because he run the fastest bike saw, his own RM 250.

Now why would that be a pity, he earned a new world record and retired un defeated, I'm sure the currant breed of man / machine are quicker, but they were not doing that back then.
Even Dennis Cahoon wrote somewhere he (Garry) earned his world title, then he said his 500 has proven quicker. (2 eras of competitor's who will never race each other, Garry would be in his 80's now if he is still alive)

Last edited:
a nice day had, 7am to 3 out about over port Phillip i'm sitting here still with that up n down feeling a bit
flippin weeks gonna be flippin hot 39 40 41 39 :eek::( been such cool summer for us down here this will be hard sos to them who suffered heat so far weak as piss I am

USER1308a.jpg

Attachments

• USER1306b.jpg
    USER1306b.jpg
    426.7 KB · Views: 5
a nice day had, 7am to 3 out about over port Phillip i'm sitting here still with that up n down feeling a bit
flippin weeks gonna be flippin hot 39 40 41 39 :eek::( been such cool summer for us down here this will be hard sos to them who suffered heat so far weak as piss I am

View attachment 327180

Nice boat what is it? I loved sailing with the old man back in the day

Here ya go bob ,i had nothing else going on today so I fixed your sig for ya,just copy and paste it olemate:laugh:

The one eyed CHINGA DINGA MAN
The Non-Runner from Downunder

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed(Because of no vids), second it is violently opposed(Because of no vids), and third, it is accepted as self-evident that they don't run(Because of no vids) ."
"Thats why you should have gotten a VIDEO CAMERA first"

bob Cornwell.....

Chinese 070's with 090 top ends oh yeah
...... They don't actually run........................................

Here ya go bob ,i had nothing else going on today so I fixed your sig for ya,just copy and paste it olemate:laugh:

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed(Because of no vids), second it is violently opposed(Because of no vids), and third, it is accepted as self-evident that they don't run(Because of no vids) ."

bob Cornwell.....

Classic! very accurate too :D

Actually my comment was regards the cast iron Holden motor not about Gary so don't go twisting your answer around TO SUIT WHAT WASN'T SAID

What are you babbling on about now bob,,,,,, I never twisted any god dam answer around !!!!!!!
I asked a simple question after you jumped in on the subject , now go back to digging your hole.

Last edited:

bob Cornwell.....

dunno tis good mates, son and i just crew its 28 foot twas only $30 grand about 15 years old it goes stops has all needed but not so to precocious to worry to much about he know to buys good ones cheap fixs em up more often breaks at sale even even made $ on some
Friggin fees kill it thou $5 grand to clean n service $6000 PA to keep in harbor pen that new blue spray hood cost $2000 we pulled down the mast and all rigging this winter and wire bit n bobs refit cost $3000 boat $ bits are nuts.... I'll provide all I can to help his costs.
I plan is if we 2 get out marriage and kids with any life & $ left we'll go round OZ one year.

dunno tis good mates, son and i just crew its 28 foot twas only $30 grand about 15 years old it goes stops has all needed but not so to precocious to worry to much about he know to buys good ones cheap fixs em up more often breaks at sale even even made $ on some
Friggin fees kill it thou $5 grand to clean n service $6000 PA to keep in harbor pen that new blue spray hood cost $2000 we pulled down the mast and all rigging this winter and wire bit n bobs refit cost $3000 boat $ bits are nuts.... I'll provide all I can to help his costs.
I plan is if we 2 get out marriage and kids with any life & $ left we'll go round OZ one year.

you mean only 41C or sailing,,, you poor sods been getting 45+ for weeks I'd just die sorry heat over 35 wacks me hard I just dont cope cold is no probs,,,, but dinks heat i'm stuffed

Nooooooo the sailing, stuff the heat, I do not like the heat, I do not like it at all. I don't actually want a sailing boat but would go with someone else tho.

Latest posts

Back