the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really feel for the farmers during harvest where it's 40° already and then they do a belt in on the header etc.

we do a lot of our work at night ,especially when the moons full ...or real early morning before the suns throwing shadow ,then its fix **** or whatever in the open machinery sheds in the shade

No need to rub in the bourbon and ice :(
Hey things are changing with the climate no doubt. My biggest concern now is differentiating between what is fact and what isn't. You have the climate change brigade on their high horse who have been making false predictions for years and getting fat wallets from it, then you have the guys dead against any theory of climate change, man made or not, despite some of the evidence. There are certain areas where the local climate is going to change as a matter of course and it has for millions of years. Areas that were dry are now wet and vice versa. We had floggers in Adelaide recently blaming bushfires on climate change, despite all of them being lit by arsonists. These are the same people dead against controlled burns to lower potential fuel loads. We are completely covered by smoke now from a bushfire burning in mallee north of us. This was started by a dry lightning storm that went through Tuesday night. Apparently it started 206 fires in South Australia.
Because climate change is a daily thing in the media every hot day now is blamed on climate change when previously people would just say "Gee today's a scorcher" and get on with life :)
Was the hottest day here today since the last hottest day :) actually the hottest summer recorded here was in the 1950s....must have been climate change back then :rolleyes:

The one eyed Mackerel

The Chunder from Downunder

"All Bullsh*t passes through three stages. First, i make it up, second i bullsh*t myelf and others , and third, all will be accepted as I'm the mighty Mackerel."
"Thats why you should have gotten my autograph"

Bob Cornwell....

Chinese 070's oh yeah

My goodness Wido,,,, you will be on the ignore list and be deemed a disapproved person after that.

evening ladies,,,,,, well the subject has been heat, never noticed it at all today until I woke up.
Went up the table lands to my race mate Phil's farm today, yep it was bloody warm even in the shade and very dry.
Old mate paid no attention to the sun, he just had to show off one of his new 1/2 dingo working dogs, got him going very good but a bit hard on calves I thought. after couple of hours in that sun I had had enough, but no Phil had to show me the wool shed (boys have been working yesterday), bloody hotter in there, buggered how they do it but he said " we open up the windows and doors mate", I recon it would still be bloody hot.
Phil hardly sweated all day, long sleeve shirt and jeans with work boots, he a tough man.

Welcome McGoo , just wait we gots another Mc ......lol ,got any vids mate ?? nah just joking skip. Mcfleas is our Vid guru .

happy to entertain you toad ;)

I know right, i really feel bad about it , i have to fight back the tears everyday every moment

Free hugs at my house if you're finding it tough emotionally. We all cry sometimes about this thread...

Hey Todd and McGoo,welcome aboard...lots of laughs to be had here...all good blokes just have to watch Matt number 1 or Sir Matt he prefers :D just ask Neil if you dont trust me! ;)

Neil won't back you up Dave. I have just copied your post and emailed it to my lawyers. I smell a defamation case brewing. It could be from the baked beans but regardless it will end in tears...

Well
you will be on the ignore list and be deemed a disapproved person after that.

Morning Neil I see I'm not on your ignore list after reading of your poor demented state of mind ............ remember if you can't say something nice say nothing at all ..............[/quote]

Well

Morning Neil I see I'm not on your ignore list after reading of your poor demented state of mind ............ remember if you can't say something nice say nothing at all ..............
[/quote]

Morning bob, no you have not been on my ignore list since Christmas, I can easily restore that feature if you prefer.

If that statement is offensive to you may I suggest you do something about it and since I was quoting another members post, I would think you needed to address the member who posted the original post, in this case Widow makers. So if I have a poor demented state of mind, well what can I say except ''TOUGH TITTIES'', at least I can build a Chinese 070 copy into a saw that actually starts and runs and cuts and stops. Oh and did not need to start a thread on the dumb subject.

Last edited:
Seems you enjoy whole heartly the banter that travels between us Neil ...................... how's that lowly 070 of Gmax's going has it spat its dummy yet.

Anyway where's that Bigfella lurking nowadays or has he wised up at last

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back