the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a top weekend Neil, another great race meet south of the border. It was heck of an honour to win that trophy, going to have to come back again next year to defend

Matt1, I lost my HTC OneXL last month(left it on a plane in the states) lost a lot of phone numbers and pics with it, :blob2:, and the airline companies don't give a **** either. And to top it off the OneXL was the only blue tick phone HTC made, I liked that phone. Went in the the Telstra shop to look at another HTC but walked out with the Telstra Dave. So far so good with it, though navigation through the phone can be a nightmare at times and problems with pocket calls :oops:, just got to remember to put it to sleep before sticking it in the pocket;), if the Dave is anywhere as good as the telstra tuff phone it should stand the test of time. Reception wise I am getting more coverage the the HTC did

No good Matt, I was just thinking reading your post and must ask,,,,,, what sort of anchor is best suited for the Murray River, macullock or maybe stihl. ????
I think your confused,its only the chineee stihls that make good anchors and mini macs:p
That was a top weekend Neil, another great race meet south of the border. It was heck of an honour to win that trophy, going to have to come back again next year to defend

Matt1, I lost my HTC OneXL last month(left it on a plane in the states) lost a lot of phone numbers and pics with it, :blob2:, and the airline companies don't give a **** either. And to top it off the OneXL was the only blue tick phone HTC made, I liked that phone. Went in the the Telstra shop to look at another HTC but walked out with the Telstra Dave. So far so good with it, though navigation through the phone can be a nightmare at times and problems with pocket calls :oops:, just got to remember to put it to sleep before sticking it in the pocket;), if the Dave is anywhere as good as the telstra tuff phone it should stand the test of time. Reception wise I am getting more coverage the the HTC did
Cant complain about the samsung gt7500 ,been good in marginal areas for me and even better with the patch lead:D

Morning gents. Just about to head out for a spot of fishing :)
Took the boat out yesterday and as I was getting it back on the trailer at the boat ramp I walked in a bit deep and hit the slimy stuff (Murray River), both feet came out from under me, and bang, two drowned phones.
My work iPhone survived but now the flash stays dimly lit so chewing the battery but my personal HTC ONE carked it. Luckily it actually still works but the screen is dead so I can plug it into the computer to get data off it.
Pissed me off a bit as a mate tore the starter cord of his 25HP Yamaha so I was only down there to tow him back. I normally never have my phones in my pockets in the boat.
Oh any my internet modem died as well. Certainly not a good month for electronics :)

Oh and the local Telstra dealer went into liquidation this week so it will take me a while to get a new phone dammit...

I was wondery why you didnt reply to my texts,was thinking you didnt like me anymore.:(

I think your confused,its only the chineee stihls that make good anchors and mini macs:p

Cant complain about the samsung gt7500 ,been good in marginal areas for me and even better with the patch lead:D
Waiting for a car kit to show up, none in stock when I got the phone, when it shows up I'll get an aerial to go with it and I should be able to increase coverage, maybe :dizzy:

Morning gents. Just about to head out for a spot of fishing :)
Took the boat out yesterday and as I was getting it back on the trailer at the boat ramp I walked in a bit deep and hit the slimy stuff (Murray River), both feet came out from under me, and bang, two drowned phones.
My work iPhone survived but now the flash stays dimly lit so chewing the battery but my personal HTC ONE carked it. Luckily it actually still works but the screen is dead so I can plug it into the computer to get data off it.
Pissed me off a bit as a mate tore the starter cord of his 25HP Yamaha so I was only down there to tow him back. I normally never have my phones in my pockets in the boat.
Oh any my internet modem died as well. Certainly not a good month for electronics :)

Oh and the local Telstra dealer went into liquidation this week so it will take me a while to get a new phone dammit...

I would have paid to watch you go arse over in the drink :laugh: sorry bout the phones though :(

Bathurst races were on as well **** Smith has already sent photo's of some of the saws a big day by his account as a Sydney machinery club helped swell the ranks with a great display of old saws as **** said a great day great weather and enjoyed by all.

The 2014 Eglington Show the only way to go

A Solo Twin got a run
Hey bob,dont spose you got a vid of that solo twin?

Bathurst races were on as well **** Smith has already sent photo's of some of the saws a big day by his account as a Sydney machinery club helped swell the ranks with a great display of old saws as **** said a great day great weather and enjoyed by all.

A Solo Twin got a run
Wow!..... I'm surprised a Solo twin can pull a bar of that size!....... must be the twin pipes!

No good Matt, I was just thinking reading your post and must ask,,,,,, what sort of anchor is best suited for the Murray River, macullock or maybe stihl. ????

Either an old McCulloch or 070/090. Both will do fine :)

Bugger.

Hope the fishes jump into the boat for you!

Will you get another HTC?

Sis has one and loves it.
I have another 2.5 months to go with my old Galaxy SII and then it's mine, or in other words I get a new one :D

sent from a hand held thingy via magic invisible waves......

I've had a good run out of the HTC ONE XL's. I've wrecked two but both instances were my own fault. I far prefer them over the iPhones. The only thing I don't like about them is a crap camera. It takes good still photos in good light but anything moving or in poor light and it is absolute sh*t. The video function is good though.

Oh and another funny one is the outboard motor I have on my new boat is a Chinese 30HP Yamaha copy - I thought I'd get one out to play with and if it was crap I'd buy a genuine Yamaha. This thing runs like a clock and luckily a grower I work with races boats. He has literally dozens of props to try so have managed to find a decent pitch in amongst them. I'm ordering a similar prop from the US. This motor cost less than half of a Yamaha and pulls around 50kph with a couple of guys in it. Even a genuine Yamaha will struggle to do that :) With the stock 12 pitch prop it was hitting the limiter at 40kph. It needs a 15 pitch prop on my boat.
When I was towing my mate back yesterday I got my boat and his boat up on a plane so the little chinga motor isn't short on grunt. The build quality is also exceptional and way better than I expected.

I was wondery why you didnt reply to my texts,was thinking you didnt like me anymore.:(

Sorry old son. I could hear my phone beeping from messages but couldn't read the screen. I have an older model brand new HTC here and thought yippee!!! Then found the bastard takes the older, larger SIM cards so that stuffed that idea. Have turned my phone off now
to avoid confusion. If anybody needs to call me give me a tingle on my work mobile 0427 041 645.
A workmate has a good iPhone 4S to use so I'll grab that over the next few days.

I would have paid to watch you go arse over in the drink :laugh: sorry bout the phones though :(

Screw you hippy. I kid you not mate, this boat ramp just under the water line is like teflon. I actually slipped in about 6" of water and continued sliding on my arse until I hit the boat trailer tyre which stopped me. By then I was near under water...

A Solo Twin got a run

What's with the "Dickie" being written in the bottom right hand corner of the pictures Bob? Did you pinch these photos from somewhere?

Wanting to get a MS 660 built before they finish up. I'm stuck between Brad and Randy, Mitch wont send out any more. what's people's experiences with either? have spoken to a few people and they both sound like they're up with it

I know of a ported 660 just up the road from you :D

But I'll PM you with some other porting info

Well done will but you have the wrong bloody shirt on :givebeer:

he goes ok for a banana bending yank Matty 2, so does the rest of them, as for us common NSW boys , the socks need to be pulled up a bit.
Going to be hectic both sides of the border over next 2 months with a show every weekend.

Latest posts

Back