the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you told us you had my comments blocked young Neil ................... as I said thank goodness there will even be more miles between us ....... NSW gonna win the footy this year ...... HA HA HA Losers ............

Why fanx Matty 2, I read the quoted post from his majesty and dean can speak for himself but I am very pleased he does not live near me, I could have an educated guess and say perhaps Dean (bigfella) would agree....
I dunno if you could handle liveing near me haha I have a bad habit of rocking up with cold slabs out of the blue

And here I am drinking rum by my self while I brew my own diesel cause I'm a tight arse

Speaking brewing diesel,,,, I was given over 2000 litres of cooking oil (unstrained) from a bloke who allowed one of his nephew's to brew some. ,,, yep it all went ok and was running on farm machinery with it, even commented once what a good job the young bloke was doing.... Long story short, ended up replacing a 135 fergy pump, then his old fordson pump and that was the end of that. I use it every day in my mill operation and simply strain out the lumpy bits.

Back