the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha, yea I got a PM yesterday telling me again I'm a looser..... I now have blocked him on FB as well.
Wonder how many times a day he's looking here to see whats going on.

edit,,, hey all, just watching "a million ways to die in the west" this is a new release comedy western and worth watching, just laughing as it goes on. worth getting.

That's getting desperate starting to stalk you on Facebook :)
I've seen the shorts on that movie - Charlize Theron is easy on the eyes. One of the hottest things ever to grace a telly actually.

That's getting desperate starting to stalk you on Facebook :)
I've seen the shorts on that movie - Charlize Theron is easy on the eyes. One of the hottest things ever to grace a telly actually.

Agreed :)
chalize5.jpg

Trying to filter some vegie oil for my trip away its just too cold to flow throu the filters

watching the footy down there last week, minus 1 on the footy field..... I'm not missing sleet and freezing winds for weeks on end to get 2inches of snow then back to cold again.... as I have for the last 9 winters.

that's a bloody funny movie,,,, you just gotta see it, a crack up.

He's at it over there too. Telling everybody he's getting his yellow and black Chinese 090 ready to race.
We just have to keep telling ourselves that there are 6 billion people in the world so some of them are bound to be silly enough to believe him.
They would only be the ones that dont know him which wouldnt be to many

Back