the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Billy you been driving that taxi again ?

A TAXI driver who went on a rampage through Melbourne's northern suburbs hitting up to six other vehicles has been taken to hospital.
The cabbie, 42, from Werribee, was involved in a smash on Pascoe Vale Road at Pascoe Vale, at about noon, but kept driving, the Herald Sun reported.
He was later involved in a series of other collisions along Shanklin Boulevard, Roxburgh Park where he was arrested.
Police were forced to use capsicum spray to control the man before they took him into custody.
Police, including the bomb squad, were then called in to search his cab, but nothing illicit was found.
Police are investigating what led to the collisions in the vicinity of Shanklin blvd in Roxburgh Park.

He has taken to the Northern Hospital for treatment, but is expected to face charges.
A police spokeswoman confirmed the bomb squad was called to the scene due to the man's "suspicious behaviour''.

Read more: Bomb squad called after taxi driver involved in several crashes in rampage | News.com.au

no ,but you need one for just about everything these days,i usually pick my times and have a good bullschit excuse handy when i drive around in the state forest:D

if ya smart enough just tell em it's for ya camp in vic you don't need a permit for camp wood in state forest

Sorry to butt in,
Have a look at these saws i imported i was suprised by the power, compared to some of the other chinese ebay saws, lets me know what you all think. not all models up yet this is the 52 in Iron Bark.

F&R 52 cc cutting iron bark.wmv - YouTube

F&R 52 cc chainsaw - YouTube

Is that Standard,sounds like its had a muff modd of sorts

So an advert?

You might be on to something AUSSIE1,if it is, i would tune it first,that thing sounds like its missing/breaking down in the cut,:laugh:sorry if i don't rush out and buy one:laugh:

if ya smart enough just tell em it's for ya camp in vic you don't need a permit for camp wood in state forest

some state forest campsites in qld don't allow you to scrounge for firewood,they usually supply some,and it's usually green so all you get is schit loads of smoke and no flamage................nearly got pinged once,its funny how no-ones around till you fire up a chain saw:hmm3grin2orange:

Could say that but i deliberately have not posted where it is for sale, just wanting to get an opinion.

For a start I think you will need to try and tune the chinese saws, the factory settings are usually a joke and run way to rich. Also make sure that the bolts/screws are tight or some will fall out within the first few hours of use. What do your filters look like - the generic chinese filters are just a piece of plastic with some holes in it. These will not work with Australian timber as it creates a lot of dust. In case you are wondering, I have tested quite a few chinese saws from 25cc to 65cc.

Back