the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok ladies, trivia time. What is it and what does it do.
This new old stock item is one of a lot of for got ton stuff at our local hardware store, they also have some solo gear like mufflers, pistons / rings couple cylinders and a heap of clutch drums ect all for sale at a reasonable offer. Some dealer signage as well from that era.

DSC00720 (640x307) - Copy.jpg

Ok ladies, trivia time. What is it and what does it do.
This new old stock item is one of a lot of for got ton stuff at our local hardware store, they also have some solo gear like mufflers, pistons / rings couple cylinders and a heap of clutch drums ect all for sale at a reasonable offer. Some dealer signage as well from that era.

View attachment 363844

Used for dressing wheels on a chain grinder

i still cant watch this i will but not right now

ok good grief that ones is not getting to the class room just way to gruesome, its the crys of pain that puts it over edge even for a wot not and why not do do vid really this stuff should be on the owner manual DVD make all stop think before not wearing chaps

I like how it says permission to use given by wife as preventive education

Epic win today, swung by Repco and bought some full synthetic 2 stroke oil for the YZ 125. List price: $110 for 4 litres, fairly standard pricing. Go to pay and only get charged $45. Never paid up and left so quick.:ices_rofl:

People actually pay $110 for 4 litres 2 stroke oil? :eek:

Full synthetic, yes. Used to use Motul 800 and that's gone to $130 plus per 4L bottle, so I don't use that anymore. Semi synthetic is half the price or thereabouts. Wouldn't use mineral in a motocross bike.

Can anyone recommend me a good cheap and reliable dealer in the states, or anywhere really, that will ship to Oz. Preferably with an online shop to make the process painless.

I'm only really after Stihl accessories, mostly bars and chains. Can't come at the local prices...

Please PM me.....

Cheers

Can anyone recommend me a good cheap and reliable dealer in the states, or anywhere really, that will ship to Oz. Preferably with an online shop to make the process painless.

I'm only really after Stihl accessories, mostly bars and chains. Can't come at the local prices...

Please PM me.....

Cheers

Not sure if any dealers will send direct but a few guys in the US will source saws and send them out. It's against dealer rules to sell via email and post items to guys they haven't met.

Not sure if any dealers will send direct but a few guys in the US will source saws and send them out. It's against dealer rules to sell via email and post items to guys they haven't met.

Thanks MCW

I have all the saws I need (at this moment in time), just looking for accessories.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back