the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't help but laugh at the way the media is playing down this knobend as a loner. FFS his Facebook page had 14,725 "likes" before it was shut down on Monday.
Loner my arse...

Yah, saw all that on BBC TV tonight. They had direct Oz news feeds, painting the picture that he was some lone psycho and playing down the fact that he was a Mozzy. Like, the ISIS psycho gang of Mozzies are not loving and sucking up what happened and calling it a great day in Oz.
Sad times, and getting worse as we go. I have to ask where he got the gun if they are so restricted in Oz. They claim he had a history of arrests and bad behavior. Meh... the world hath gone to shyte.

would moving be the answer ,I think not, unfortunatly all countries have inherent problems ,what ticks me is we didn't inherit this we welcomed them in with open arms knowing dam well what it might fester into and.... it did, so now all we can do is protect our families and hope our government has the balls to fix it,
here's a saying that I like ,goes something along the lines of "FIT IN OR FARK ORRFF"
Yeah only talkin **** Chris. I'm not going to give in to them that easy! just really getting fed up with all the ***** footing around. You can't even voice an opinion outside of here without getting called a racist or a bigot by people who are supposed to be on our side. Really ticks me off too. Doubt it would wash in any other country in the world![emoji35]

yes the abbott "he had a firearms licenses" statement was stupid gaff that will create it own knock on problems for legal & responsible owners, even thou not true.
Still waiting for the follow up raids in western Sydney suburbs and mosques as his supporters get rounded up disarmed & lets hope deported.

I don't want to harp on about it but can you imagine if WWIII erupted suddenly? 10% of Aussies would fight, 50% would be laying in the corner sucking their thumb crying for their mummy, and the remaining 40% would be shooting at us (in the 10% of course).
Hats off to the cafe manager who grew some balls. He's the only real hero in all of this. If this fuc*er tried the same thing in a country pub he'd have had 20 shades of sh*t beaten out of him before he even got the gun up.
The softcock society that we've become is going to be our downfall. If we don't see a quantum shift with male testosterone levels in this country soon these bastards are going to walk all over us.
We've already got other Islamic "leaders" refusing to apologise for this guy's actions until the Australian government apologises for sending troops to Syria and Iraq...

Here here! Here in the states we are having issues with two violent black dudes being arrested and killed in the process. So they are rioting in cities from coast to coast. Most of us do not understand what they are rioting about, and far more people are being killed in these riots than were killed by the cops. Never mind that the first one violently robbed a liquor store on video a few hours before he was arrested and shot while violently attacking the cop that tried to arrest him, and that the second one had to be subdued because he was so violent. Its all racial profiling, blah blah blah. As you say, 40% of these guys here would be shooting at us in the back after WWIII breaks out.

As for ISIS... we seem to be putting them down, albeit slowly. Putin is another story though. He seems to want to provoke WWIII and globally. He is posturing with military BS in Sweden and northern Europe, over US territory in Guam and Alaska, in northern Canada, and of course in Ukraine and Georgia. Fortunately the gas price collapse is gonna create a depression in Russia and likely collapse his government. Meanwhile he makes endless threats, including using nuclear weapons to flatten Europe and the US. Like, Russia would survive such an attack? I worked for a large military contractor during the cold war, and we did not call it MAD for no reason. MAD: Mutually Assured Destruction. Russia is on some insane mission to rebuild their empire days. At its peak that included Finland and Alaska. Good luck with that, Putin.

Yeah only talkin **** Chris. I'm not going to give in to them that easy! just really getting fed up with all the ***** footing around. You can't even voice an opinion outside of here without getting called a racist or a bigot by people who are supposed to be on our side. Really ticks me off too. Doubt it would wash in any other country in the world![emoji35]
vent away mate,i do ,
as for upsetting people, doit and dont worry about it,those people dont see the big picture ,my oldman calls it tunnel vision,cut em loose
Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

would moving be the answer ,I think not, unfortunatly all countries have inherent problems ,what ticks me is we didn't inherit this we welcomed them in with open arms knowing dam well what it might fester into and.... it did, so now all we can do is protect our families and hope our government has the balls to fix it,
here's a saying that I like ,goes something along the lines of "FIT IN OR FARK ORRFF"

My grandfather was saying in the 60's that these guys would never fit in after what he encountered in North Africa in the war. Another living WWII vet who is a family friend actually said recently that once these guys get the numbers and start getting into parliament we are well and truly fuc*ed. I really hope that they keep doing stupid sh*t like this to wake the country up. We forget things too quickly.

I'm not as old as most of you blokes but I agree this is not the Australia I grew up in and I don't like the way its heading. So many people now seem to be almost ashamed to be australian like yuppys and hipsters ect if that makes any sense and if you are a bit on the aussie side you get called a bogan or crap like that
I came to Oz from england, we have similar trouble and some very unhappy people, it upsets me the way things are going and oz isnt there yet but it could

Pack up all the wankers, the freeloaders and the nutters, chuck them in a leaky boat and set em free

Hi Guys im looking at a HUSKY 61 so could some one give me any info on them and what to look at, it used
Are they good
Regards Peter
Hi Guys, I picked up an all orange husky 61 saw tonight for $150, has good comp and started first pull, i havent taken any pics yet or checked the serial no, is there a way to find out what year it was made, I thought they went orange top in 1997 but might be wrong
Im hoping its a good saw
Regards Peter

Thanks for that,its the same as the one on the end, rhs
where would i find the serial no on this as ive always had Stihls
The bar i would say is 24'' but heres the info on the bar , Oregon FD 208xxxD024
Regards Peter

The serial number is on an alloy plate below the bar oil filler cap.
7 digits on a black plate eg. 3250023 = 1993 25th week 23rd unit made that week.

G'day, chainsaw noob just joined.

Been on the self edumacation trail this past two weeks on new saws, chains and bars etc. Did allot of wood-hooking, fence post and dropper splitting as a young bloke (child slave labour).

Might as well get it out there, jumped from my old mans Stihl team and bought two Husky's to match my dirt bike. 562XP and 440e just for my farm work, firewood and pruning the girlfriends roses ;)

As for the 'Sydney Siege', I genuinely wonder how many of these types of situations would happen, or last more than 5 minutes in our nanny state if we were allowed to put on our
Cat H Licence Application Genuine Reason: Concealed Carry Self Defence (and the defence of other innocent people).

Been on the self edumacation trail this past two weeks on new saws, chains and bars etc. Did allot of wood-hooking, fence post and dropper splitting as a young bloke (child slave labour).

Might as well get it out there, jumped from my old mans Stihl team and bought two Husky's to match my dirt bike. 562XP and 440e just for my farm work, firewood and pruning the girlfriends roses ;)

As for the 'Sydney Siege', I genuinely wonder how many of these types of situations would happen, or last more than 5 minutes in our nanny state if we were allowed to put on our
Cat H Licence Application Genuine Reason: Concealed Carry Self Defence (and the defence of other innocent people).

Welcome mate! Hang around and enjoy. Oh and I agree on the Category H comment.

Welcome to the site!

But I think you should have bought stihls instead, huskies are only good for pruning roses unfortunately... :chainsaw: :laugh:

Nahh joking, they are okay

Latest posts

Back