the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Used to" saw the light eh! I gave it up once. Spent 12 months working in grounds maintenance at h.m.a.s Creswell, right on Jervis bay . Best year of my 20 working years! The money wasn't the best though, hence I'm back machining. [emoji2]

My cousin has a house at Errol Bay, its great to go fishing in Jervis bay, right up against the big cliff out near the point, awesome scenery too out there.
Bit too far away to visit often.

My cousin has a house at Errol Bay, its great to go fishing in Jervis bay, right up against the big cliff out near the point, awesome scenery too out there.
Bit too far away to visit often.
Yeah it's a top spot that's for sure. Was fishing out there at point perpendicular on Sunday actually! Didn't do real good though. Only got a few squid. [emoji2]

91479f2a.jpg

The deer loving the Lucerne tree

2014-12-25_09.46.08.jpg

Have a good day all. :barbecue: :drinking:

The nearest neighbour (my least favourite yocal in these parts) must think I'm a dik. :****you: Shiny new 562XP sitting there begging for a tune in run according to manual - big log needs cutting up, sooo
at 7am :chainsaw:
The thing screams like a Banshee ! Get on it :rock:

Attachments

• 2014-12-23_20.17.55.jpg
    2014-12-23_20.17.55.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 2014-12-24_13.52.08.jpg
    2014-12-24_13.52.08.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 13
Merry Christmas folks, 1st time since haveing my own family the boys aren't up at dawn keen and hurrying up us up to do the deed.
Today they were still asleep at 8.00am, a new record for this household.
Bloody Santa left mum a new I30, bugger that's another rego to deal with,,,,, she is a happy little girl.
Boys done ok too this year, I got me a new exercise machine,,,,,, I think they's dropping hints.
Ok folks, time to add a few pounds, catch ya's after today.

Well as some of you know I have been having issues with father Xmas up the street well it came to a head yesterday arvo came home to find him laying a skid on my lawn. asked what the **** he thought he was doing then he got out of the car and wanted to punch on police had to come sort it all out. Anyhow hope you all had a good day

finally got that 110cc pit bike fixed and its been going around the paddock all avo with mob 10 to 16 year olds till it threw the chain thou good timing there was silly talk of jumping the dam with it got one pissed bloke asleep on the couch a tired emotionally worn out wife 2kg of prawn in the fridge which will be bream bait by next week and a few hours of putting crockery away but can wait till mowow big yay its over

I use 'used' canola as bar oil now. I drain it from my fryer and filter it. It works great, and it is cheap. Virgin canola smells better than the used fryer stuff, but I do not have anything better to do with the used oil. Canola oil has gone down to about $5 a gallon here, while bar oil has gone up to around $10 a gallon. Red: half price & a lot healthier. Spill some, so what? Spray it around the yard, so what? Drink some, so what? Crank up the oil pump, and so what?

I am not ready to use canola in the gas mix just yet. I am not skilled in the bio-diesel making process with the peroxide and vinegar. I presume you have to remove the glycerin? Also I do not have any phenyl acetate handy to blend in.

Here is a blerb from Perdue on the advantages of Canola as a 4 stroke lubricant:

http://www.hort.purdue.edu/newcrop/proceedings1999/v4-247.html

And one point of interest: <4-stroke blended Canola oil> when tested for marine toxicity was found to be over 210,000 times less toxic than its petroleum counterpart.
Cheers.
If you look at the preview in that previous link I posted, it shows an image of how seriously gummed up the test engine became when they used a particular canola oil blend. I'm tempted to shell out the extra bucks for the full report.

Meantime, here's a commercial castor oil 2T product from Klotz:
http://www.amazon.com/Klotz-Oil-Benol-Racing-Castor/dp/B006WFSBNU

came home to find him laying a skid on my lawn. asked what the **** he thought he was doing then he got out of the car and wanted to punch on police had to come sort it all out. Anyhow hope you all had a good day

Nothing a good squirt of expanding foam gap filler deep up the spout wouldn't fix, and up his muffler too.

Latest posts

Back