the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
derwoodii
i been flip flopping about getting BDC scope my rem 7615 a few i liked were $700+ and not flush with $ I went cheap got one of these $259 on its way. the reviews all say good - great for price. I'll let you know in a few weeks at 300 and 500 yards if a fool and money has parted.. rationalized in my mind i can take the 3x9 tasco off bung it on my 22mag

http://www.bushnell.com/tactical/rifle-scopes/ar-optics/2-12x-40mm-(1)
4.5-18x 40mm

MCW

Somebody's talking crap here & it ain't the tree!
I looked at a Rossi even worse than the Rem made Marlins in fit and finnish.
I have the Marlin all in bits at the moment polishing,de burring and so on to try and smooth it up a bit.
Its no were near the rifle from long ago i will jive you the tip.
There is a reason why the Marlin made (JM) on the barrel get second hand $ more than a current new one.

The Rossi rifles go bang when you pull the trigger but that's about it. You get what you pay for. Shoot and owned a few Rossis and their quality control is garbage. The Australian importer (OSA) also has a warranty policy that isn't worth pissing on. Sent my .44 Mag Circuit Judge back as one of the 6 chambers was sticky. They didn't even fix it then sent it back with an explanation that didn't even make sense. I ended up fixing it myself and will never buy another single thing via OSA.
Moral of the story - don't buy a Rossi.

splitpost

splitpost

Nothing but 32:1
The Rossi rifles go bang when you pull the trigger but that's about it. You get what you pay for. Shoot and owned a few Rossis and their quality control is garbage. The Australian importer (OSA) also has a warranty policy that isn't worth pissing on. Sent my .44 Mag Circuit Judge back as one of the 6 chambers was sticky. They didn't even fix it then sent it back with an explanation that didn't even make sense. I ended up fixing it myself and will never buy another single thing via OSA.
Moral of the story - don't buy a Rossi.
hope Winchester quality has stayed the same

MCW

Somebody's talking crap here & it ain't the tree!
ive always used corn cobb but some blokes swear that walnutshell is better dunno,onething i used to throw in is some roosterbright,shine them up real good:D

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

I use good old corn cob media with a dash of metal polish in it. Won't get the crap out of the primer pockets like the stainless pins but I clean them out separately prior to priming anyway.

Latest posts