the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to Google I found Gumby! any wonder he's selling the fire breathing race saw Gumby's not really cut out for that kind of thing! haha..
I remember watching Gumby cartoons as a kid like in my early 20s lol he even had a side kick was a horse?? but yeah I never did get it??
Oh yeah Gumby's my new word lots of em on the news tonight they be everywear bloody Gumby's!:lol:
View attachment 501916

For Sale, one lightly used GUMBY avatar, not for the faint hearted or Stihl AV69'er enthusiast, enquiries&offers per PM pls.

For Sale, one lightly used GUMBY avatar, not for the faint hearted or Stihl AV69'er enthusiast, enquiries&offers per PM pls.

I need one of those too Creeker.

My dogs got out yesterday and decided to go walk abouts. Found them 18hrs later 7 odd kms from home as the crow flies, in the middle of the Briagolong State Forest. One in a 100 chance of finding them I reckon so I got damn lucky. The forest is bated regularly for dogs and I'll be taking that up with DEPI as it's way too close to properties with dogs, everyone has them around here.

Dogs will be all week recovering. Not sure what's wrong with the GSP's leg but hopefully it will come good shortly. He's having trouble opening his eyes also. The Staffy is as lame as a duck but I expect she'll come good soon. Will have them out working with me tomorrow on my dog wire, bet they don't even try and get out.

I need one of those too Creeker.

My dogs got out yesterday and decided to go walk abouts. Found them 18hrs later 7 odd kms from home as the crow flies, in the middle of the Briagolong State Forest. One in a 100 chance of finding them I reckon so I got damn lucky. The forest is bated regularly for dogs and I'll be taking that up with DEPI as it's way too close to properties with dogs, everyone has them around here.

Dogs will be all week recovering. Not sure what's wrong with the GSP's leg but hopefully it will come good shortly. He's having trouble opening his eyes also. The Staffy is as lame as a duck but I expect she'll come good soon. Will have them out working with me tomorrow on my dog wire, bet they don't even try and get out.

your lucky to find them hope they come right. hope the did not get into those baits.
if my dog got out the bloke next door would shoot her if she got on his land.

How many hours use and do you know what went on it?
The fluid was around 60 deg and the ultra sonics suddenly went half power till the timer. Then wouldn't fully crank again. Even when cold.
It's got maybe 35 hrs on it. Will see if I can strip it down a bit for a look see.
I can hear it switch on and try to run but doesn't do ****. ?

The fluid was around 60 deg and the ultra sonics suddenly went half power till the timer. Then wouldn't fully crank again. Even when cold.
It's got maybe 35 hrs on it. Will see if I can strip it down a bit for a look see.
I can hear it switch on and try to run but doesn't do ****. ?

Bugger.

Sounds like the PSU has shít itself, if it has one.

A common problem with Chinese electronics is they are often not properly designed to run on 240v but run fine on 110-120v.

Hopefully it hasn't fried the circuit board or made the case/liquid live.

How much did you win by?
Chippy, my results were:
1st u77 speed
1st u100 speed
3rd open speed
5th u100 post rip
4th open post rip
4th disc stacking
3rd jack n Jill post rip.
Was a pretty good day!
I made a few small mistakes here n there, which cost me dearly, but hey that's racing! ;)

Chippy, my results were:
1st u77 speed
1st u100 speed
3rd open speed
5th u100 post rip
4th open post rip
4th disc stacking
3rd jack n Jill post rip.
Was a pretty good day!
I made a few small mistakes here n there, which cost me dearly, but hey that's racing! ;)

Well done. A couple of wins and consistantly well placed.

Got some videos?

What beat you in the open speed? Was Bob there?

Well done. A couple of wins and consistantly well placed.

Got some videos?

What beat you in the open speed? Was Bob there?
Lmao!!!
He may have been in the crowd!
I test run a different powerhead with a 24" combo, expecting 18" blocks as they normally have.
They ran a 16" block, so my normal speed setup 20" would've been perfect...... Never mind Chippy, I'm happy to share the wins around.
It's all fun & fitness 4 me, and some great mates make it a great social outing!

13112604_990395861046221_1284587830_o.jpg
You cant cut wood all day. Spent a great day on the water yesterday catching Blue cod with my daughter and mate from work. We were fishing in 21 meters of water 6 kilometers out of Oamaru. We ended up with about 35 Blue cod and 5 pretty good sized terakihi

Back