the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peter, if you pull it down, under the fly wheel, bolted to the case is a plastic "seal ring". The crank seal presses into it and it goes over the crank. It also has a O ring on the underside. Look after it, its NLA. O rings no problem, its the same as the large one on the oiler. Make sure you use washers under the 3 socket cap screws and dont over tighten. Looks like the old aluminium tank, Im gussing they take the old style fuel line as well. You probably have the coarse thread crank which requires a specific clutch also.
thanks for that , yes it is the Ali tank on it , illhave a look in the IPL and see if its there , also the chain brake isnt working , needs tightning ,hows that done

Peter, if you pull it down, under the fly wheel, bolted to the case is a plastic "seal ring". The crank seal presses into it and it goes over the crank. It also has a O ring on the underside. Look after it, its NLA. O rings no problem, its the same as the large one on the oiler. Make sure you use washers under the 3 socket cap screws and dont over tighten. Looks like the old aluminium tank, Im gussing they take the old style fuel line as well. You probably have the coarse thread crank which requires a specific clutch also.

Same large oring as 2100? Where are you geting those?

Same large oring as 2100? Where are you geting those?

nope, sorry.

740 42 21-00 Big O ring for 272 oiler, 266 oiler, 266 flywheel side "seal ring"

740 42 22-00 Big O ring for 2100 oiler.

If you cant get them (and im sure youd try bearing shop etc already) then I can only suggest google the crap out of it. Husky Aus may be able to get them??
I have a heap of the 272/266 ones left from my stock pile...

nope, sorry.

740 42 21-00 Big O ring for 272 oiler, 266 oiler, 266 flywheel side "seal ring"

740 42 22-00 Big O ring for 2100 oiler.

If you cant get them (and im sure youd try bearing shop etc already) then I can only suggest google the crap out of it. Husky Aus may be able to get them??
I have a heap of the 272/266 ones left from my stock pile...

I brought a heap of them a while back just thinking should I buy more just Incase I remember they were cheap out of the u.s but post killed it big box for half dozen orings

Scratch that same oring as 3120 oil pump should have no issues geting those in to the future . Go a few new oil hoses the other day for main oiler can't find the hose for the manual oiler got a couple of new fuel hoses ect too. Anything that's moulded and can't easly be replaced with somthing else I try to keep a stock of

Hey guys
What do you bloke have for climbing harness , spikes and kit. (Anyone want to sell their's)

Also thinking of my own SMALL chipper. Work with a 250xp for bigger

Weight is a priority to tow with car or ute. And will finance
Hansa 6-10" from 800 kg @ $30k/$40k/$50k
Vermeer ??
Bandit 65xp 6" @1150 @ $??
Morbark 8d 8" @ 1500kg @ $50k

Or old model90 bandit @ 1950kg & $8-10k but heavier
65xp should use the same chipper blades as 250xp.

Cheers
James

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Yep that's pretty much an all the time special now. I would say 95% of people come in asking for blowers, not many for vacs
Hey bennne
What's the next level up for clearing up bulk leaves such as come off a long hedge.
In the back yard opposed to dragging out the front.
Are they mower sized ??

Hey guys
What do you bloke have for climbing harness , spikes and kit. (Anyone want to sell their's)

Vermeer ??

Cheers
James

No sorry not selling my climb gear and Bandit 65 a good chipper give as mo will get back with more details later tonite

any woodworkers here?

im building a entertainment unit. Joining Red Oak boards. I will be biscuit joining the 185x19 together to make 555 wide - top, bottom and sides. Im wondering what is the preferred glue? I can PVA (aquadhere), one part polyurethane? expoxy resin?

cheers
Serg

Hey guys

Vermeer ??

Cheers
James

A good used but well maintained Bandit 65 be perfect or considered if u got cash to splash Vermeer BC900XL a step up on Bandit 65 but still tow able by ute.. I been using one a few hours now not bad safe and easy chews more than id expect http://www.vermeer.com.au/new-equipment-details.php?ProductID=1003&CategoryID=78

I dont think even the newer 65 uses same knifes as 250 xp from memory they are differing profile

too small?
http://www.trademe.co.nz/1248120309

511758433.jpg

Hope you kitties had a top straya day weekend

no riots ffs just a few sooks vegans and cross dressers moaning about sand in their pants...

i had bbq with a diverse mob convict blood line ozzzies new immigrant polish duchys kanucks & wogs we all cared less for wingers just glad to be in fuggen grouse place.. wife & I off the new Zealand next week south island no plan yet just rentin the car and going

no riots ffs just a few sooks vegans and cross dressers moaning about sand in their pants...

i had bbq with a diverse mob convict blood line ozzzies new immigrant polish duchys kanucks & wogs we all cared less for wingers just glad to be in fuggen grouse place.. wife & I off the new Zealand next week south island no plan yet just rentin the car and going
Good timing, the weather is just starting to settle into Summer mode. Was 34 here yesterday. We were all sweating and biartching, but nothing like the 40+ some of yous fellas are used to.

Good timing, the weather is just starting to settle into Summer mode. Was 34 here yesterday. We were all sweating and biartching, but nothing like the 40+ some of yous fellas are used to.
yeah be nice if we got blue sky wifes mate in Invercargil say the summer been shite the long range forecast not too good but we''l work around any set backs,,, i see if can get a 2017 calendar in my luggage

http://www.metservice.com/towns-cities/christchurch/christchurch#!/ten-day

Latest posts

Back