the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d1ba82829d141d8c104537f0baa54640.jpg

Fresh here

Cute addition to the family mate. They’re such playful little fellas when they’re young [emoji1303]

hey Bennne mate, im a hankering and pondering blowin some $ cash on MS 500i.. whats your score out of 10 workshop wisdom on these new fangle sawin machines?

I haven’t even got mine yet. Sold my last one today till the next lot drop next month. I got hold of a pre launch saw to have a play with and they’re a ripper saw. 25” bar there’s nothing in it between it and a 661

I haven’t even got mine yet. Sold my last one today till the next lot drop next month. I got hold of a pre launch saw to have a play with and they’re a ripper saw. 25” bar there’s nothing in it between it and a 661

ok thanks feed back yeah 661 great but the 500i is almost a kg lighter.. i got to handle one 6 months & 2 weeks ago and been saving my $ but still hard to find am told next lot delivery 4 weeks

nice plonker pills lad look at them male model hands beautiful manicured :) but them finger prints maybe be a reward on interpol files ??

Why thank you sir so glad you noticed thats from 15 plus years of working in fiberglass the latex glove keep my hands so soft ;) and the hot as manicured nails are the bom for pulling out the fiberglass splinters and the ladies love it.:baba:

a big welcome to Bonnie our new dog, she met the sheep chickens cat so far and been just great a real champ..
I met her dad at stock yard and then mum & the 7 litter and its been a slow 7 week burn to get her home.
training begins at dawn.. well its started already that just sounds koool
thumbnail_IMG_20200826_093456_1.jpg

See ya mum i'll come back in ya few weeks, oh the white dot is vet marker when he checked the mob keep track
thumbnail_IMG_20200826_083958_1.jpg

Latest posts

Back