The Ax Man Returns

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bleeping does get old. I like the show overall. Just for the scenery and seeing how it's done. I actually bought the dvd set so my father in law could watch.

Yes, our whole family watched it last year, my 6yr old boy kept wondering what those beeps were for. My wife was always shaking her head, but she watched almost every episode. My favorite was of course Dewayne, But there was a lot of cool guys on there and only a few jerks. Too much drama, but its TV, its got to be either educational or entertaining, and I think Axmen was both. We are certainly looking forward to season 2.

I liked Ax Men and can't wait till the 2nd run. The only guy who truly pissed me off was J.M Brownings son. He was a total ass and some episodes made me want to fight him!

I have been DVRing Heli logging and want to catch American logger in march. My G/F records like 400 shows with the DVR and I told her that she needs to ease up because the are some shows I finally want to record!!!

Last edited:
Why the mixed feelings.

Went to History Channel and looked at it - looks like it should be good. Why the mixed feelings?

The last season, some members hated it.

Said OSHA was going to clamp down on them for safety issues.

Heard some Loggers refused to be filmed.

Some of the experts said it wasn't very realistic.

I got tired of the bosse's son throwing tantrums.

Lot of over-dramatization, and repeating of parts of episodes.

I watched every episode and recorded them on the Dish box for a while.

I enjoyed watching them cut trees and explain how things work and why they do what they do.

Mixed feelings for me but I will watch the episodes.

I went on the Ax Man site and witched the vidoes, I didn't see any companys of faces ?

I just bought the season 1 video for $ 15.-

David

Last edited:
The last season, some members hated it.

Said OSHA was going to clamp down on them for safety issues.

Heard some Loggers refused to be filmed.

Some of the experts said it wasn't very realistic.

I got tired of the bosse's son throwing tantrums.

Lot of over-dramatization, and repeating of parts of episodes.

I watched every episode and recorded them on the Dish box for a while.

I enjoyed watching them cut trees and explain how things work and why they do what they do.

Mixed feelings for me but I will watch the episodes.

I went on the Ax Man site and witched the vidoes, I didn't see any companys of faces ?

I just bought the season 1 video for $ 15.-

David

Yea, all that and a bag of peanuts!!:dizzy:
Bottom line, as it was said before, at least it's cutting on TV. Something to watch at night, after a day of cutting! It's TV, entertainment! What, do you want to watch re-runs of FRIENDS!:censored:
I didn't think so...:spam:
Beer, oh yea!!!:givebeer:

:popcorn:

Yea, all that and a bag of peanuts!!:dizzy:
Bottom line, as it was said before, at least it's cutting on TV. Something to watch at night, after a day of cutting! It's TV, entertainment! What, do you want to watch re-runs of FRIENDS!:censored:
I didn't think so...:spam:
Beer, oh yea!!!:givebeer:

:popcorn:

One of the best shows on history channel in my divided opinion:confused:

They have a new voice for the dramatic narrator :jawdrop: makes it feel like a new series to me :cheers: David

Keeping score

"i like the show but the new one out called heli logging is pretty cool i like the sheer amount of equipment and the size of the trees they take down."

===========

AxMen has a greater range of talent.

Just because Heli-Loggers is far more competent overall and the trees are much bigger doesn't mean that it can be as much fun to watch.

As AxMen is to Cops
Heli-loggers is to Most Wanted.

Back