Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far nobody has the MS400 or MS881 manuals. If you find them please send me a copy.
Thank you for all of the 201 info. I will keep an eye out for the 400 and 881 manuals, if i have any luck I will send them your way. It would be the least I could do as you have assisted so many of us here on the forum! Thank you again!!!

hey guys, first timer here and rebuilding a saw my father in law gave me.
stihl 044. looking for the service manual. i see its been forwarded here before so hoping someone can pass it along. thanks.

Greetings Once Again:
I picked up a McCulloch “Wildcat” Model 60016002 (38cc) at a local garage sale. Unfortunately, some dingbat had put Bar Oil in the Gas Tank, so I am in the process of dismantling and cleaning…but heck, only paid $20 for it and it is in great shape!

Need to see if anyone has a Operators Manual, Service Manual and Parts List if possible?

Thank you!

Greetings Once Again:
I picked up a McCulloch “Wildcat” Model 60016002 (38cc) at a local garage sale. Unfortunately, some dingbat had put Bar Oil in the Gas Tank, so I am in the process of dismantling and cleaning…but heck, only paid $20 for it and it is in great shape!

Need to see if anyone has a Operators Manual, Service Manual and Parts List if possible?

Thank you!
Check your inbox. Didn't see an owners manual.

Back