Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was fortunate enough to pick up two McCulloch's at an estate sale this past spring and I'm finally getting a change to put some time into getting them running. They look great, but one had motor oil in the fuel tank. I'm not sure how that will work out after I clean it.
But I would like to get an owner's manual, service manual and Illustrated parts lists for a McCulloch Timber Bear and ProMac 610.

Nowadays I don't expect to get too much help concerning older equipment from current manufactures websites, but it looks like the McCulloch website has an IPL for the Timber Bear and the ProMac 610.

I was fortunate enough to pick up two McCulloch's at an estate sale this past spring and I'm finally getting a change to put some time into getting them running. They look great, but one had motor oil in the fuel tank. I'm not sure how that will work out after I clean it.
But I would like to get an owner's manual, service manual and Illustrated parts lists for a McCulloch Timber Bear and ProMac 610.
Check your inbox for owner's manuals and service manual.

Latest posts

Back