Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dolmar/Makita 540????

Manual and/or IPL

Checked the Dolmar site but there isn't a listing that I could find for discontinued models.

Any help appreciated.

Mike

Stihl 034 AV Super oil pump

Hi, Would someone advise me how to dismantle the oil pump on my saw. I've had it since new (1992) but have not used it very much. It has never run more than just adequate bar oil even on the maximum setting.
I have dismantled it down to the centrifugal clutch but can't see any obvious way to remove the spring loaded clutch assembly.
An extract of the relevant pages from a workshop manual would be nice :)
Finally would someone please tell me what an IPL is? I have searched both wikipedia and this forum for a definition of terms.
Thanks

Hi, Would someone advise me how to dismantle the oil pump on my saw. I've had it since new (1992) but have not used it very much. It has never run more than just adequate bar oil even on the maximum setting.
I have dismantled it down to the centrifugal clutch but can't see any obvious way to remove the spring loaded clutch assembly.
An extract of the relevant pages from a workshop manual would be nice :)
Finally would someone please tell me what an IPL is? I have searched both wikipedia and this forum for a definition of terms.
Thanks

Hello welcome to the forum, A IPL is a "Illustrated Parts List"
I sent you a PM.

Needing owners and service manual

For and 028 super and 038 magnum, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks! Rick

Mcculloch 35 and 200 IPL

I would like to have IPL's for a Mac 35 and my grandpa's Mac 200 if anyone has one in digital format. PM if you can help.

Thanks,

Josh

yo, any kinda information beyond the "collector corner" specs would be appreciated for

dolmar 7900
sachs-dolmar 116si (current project and most needed)
stihl 024 super

jonsered 2145/2150

pm or em or fax or 8-track tape.

Latest posts

Back