Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
064 info

I'm working on the Sthil 064 Over My Head project. Any and all info on assembly/disassembly of this saw would be greatly appreciated. I have taken off the easy outside parts and am now getting to the carb, clutch and flywheel.

Thanks,

Ken/Olyeller

I'm working on the Sthil 064 Over My Head project. Any and all info on assembly/disassembly of this saw would be greatly appreciated. I have taken off the easy outside parts and am now getting to the carb, clutch and flywheel.

Thanks,

Ken/Olyeller

Morning Ken.

Greetings all from NZ, i have recently acquired three 051 saws, all complete so the old boy assures me however two are in a large box and one working. I know these saw's are 1980 vintage but i would like to re-build them. Would any kind sir have the IPL and info required to bring the beasts back to working saw's.

Many thanks Chris.:givebeer:

Hello Chris.

Lombard

Lombard Chainsaw, serial #9025385-199-AG1G

I can't find any other identifying marks and have not started dissassembly. This was my dads, he ran it for several years with his own muffler mod (no muffler), you could hear that thing for miles.

I was going to try to get it running again.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Stihl 028 WB parts manual

I would like to get a parts manual for a Stihl 028 Wood Boss. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ALSO: I have stripped a bar stud. I need recommendations on how to repair.

My name is Teddy Scout,

and my IPL's have have just been OVER HAULED!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ms250, fs55, & HL

i am looking for Shop Manual and IPL for ms250, fs55, & HL (i know the last two aren't chainsaws, but thought someone may be able to help me out anyway!

thanks
shawn

Requesting shop manuals, parts diagrams for the Stihl MS310. I broke something connected to the master control lever this weekend and the owner's manual doesn't go into enough detail.

Many thanks.

(Email available via PM)

Gotta get back to
:greenchainsaw:

Back