Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
manual for solo 60135

I could use any help you can provide for an older Solo chainsaw I purchased recently at a yard sale. The only identification on it is type 60135. I believe it is a 90-92cc engine, 404 pitch sproket and chain and came with a 24 inch bar. I was able to get a number off the carburator and obtain a rebuild kit. Not having much luck with other parts.

I'm trying to fix up an 075, and I've realised they're rather different to anything else. Does anyone have a service manual for the 075/076 .... and specifically, does anyone know how to get the $($£^(^$£)"% starter back together? I think my problem may be a poor quality aftermarket spring that came with the saw....

GOT IT - thanks GMAX!

Last edited:
I'm trying to fix up an 075, and I've realised they're rather different to anything else. Does anyone have a service manual for the 075/076 .... and specifically, does anyone know how to get the $($£^(^$£)"% starter back together? I think my problem may be a poor quality aftermarket spring that came with the saw....

Hello

Back