Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a twist, how about a manual for a Husqvarna 225L string trimmer? That would be really handy right now as the little pecker is behaving poorly right now. Might run a little straight gas through it just to get even and let it know I mean business.

CT

Stihl 021

Anybody have a shop manual for an 021? Just picked up the saw this weekend and the person that had it said she has not been going in "years". I'd like to have a shop manual seeing how I'm new to all this and I don't wan't to do more harm then good.

Anybody have a shop manual for an 021? Just picked up the saw this weekend and the person that had it said she has not been going in "years". I'd like to have a shop manual seeing how I'm new to all this and I don't wan't to do more harm then good.

Check your PM

Looking for a service manual or just owners manual for the 056? I have an owners manual and will make you copies. The 045/056 service manual which I have on mircofilm isn't very help unless you need help installing and servicing points. For IPL's throw your Stihl dealer a couple bucks to print them out for you.

Last edited:
Not yet, you will be my first port of call if I get one.
Thanks Dibbs...
Looking for a service manual or just owners manual for the 056? I have an owners manual and will make you copies. The 045/056 service manual which I have on mircofilm isn't very help unless you need help installing and servicing points. For IPL's throw your Stihl dealer a couple bucks to print them out for you.
Owners manual would be nice, tah. I've seen a few paper copies for sale, and only ever one type (056/045). Is this your one? Surely it's got more than just point work? Does it have nothing about electronic ones? Surely Stihl made a service manual covering the later 1115s?

Latest posts

Back