Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone have ipl and or shop manual for the ms441?

PM me with your email addy

Could use a service manual for a MS 260 & 460. Thanks in advance!

you too

Does anyone have anything for a superwiz 55? or where to get parts? I had the thing running 20 years ago and would love to hear that growl again,muffler?,what muffler?:chainsawguy: :cool:

I have the IPL. If you want it, PM me with your email address

Last edited:
Require Stihl 026 and 038 manuals please

HI All; Been awhile since I've been on but now that wood season has finally arrived I'm looking to see who can help with these 2 manuals.

My direct email is [email protected]

Thanks...Keith

HI All; Been awhile since I've been on but now that wood season has finally arrived I'm looking to see who can help with these 2 manuals.

My direct email is [email protected]

Thanks...Keith

038 is too large to email

uploading now

will PM link shortly

PS ... PM sent, plus sent you something via email.

Last edited:
still looking for the IPL on ms441 I have the service manual just lacking the parts list manual

and thanks for the help on the service manuals...

Stihl 024AV IPL and Owners manual needed...no wanted!

Ghillie was kind enough to help me with the shop manual. Now I am getting greedy and would like the IPL (my dealer keeps printing me 1 page at a time) and the owners manual...I probably have it SOMEWHERE but where?

Dave

Poulan 361

Getting a POULAN 361 together for a friend. Anyone got an IPL or Shop manual for it?

I just found a McCulloch Mac 120. The price is perfect but it needs work. I'll take any manual I can get.
Also, IPL for a Stihl 031AV?
Thanks in advance.

Back