Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stihl ms 211 c

need help please... i have a stihl ms 211 c that is missing clutch parts, clutch cover, bar and chain but i am having the hardest time trying to locate the service manual and ipl. Is there a website or online store that this could be purchased from? how about parts??? any help would greatly be appreciated. thank you in advance...:dizzy:

Originally Posted by tjcoogan
Can anyone help out with the Workshop Manual and IPL for a Stihl MS362 and an IPL for the MS460. Many thanks in advance.

Mail call.

Hey, I just bought a used MS362 and would also very much appreciate the Workshop Manual and IPL.

Thanks for the responses guys.

Last edited:
need help please... i have a stihl ms 211 c that is missing clutch parts, clutch cover, bar and chain but i am having the hardest time trying to locate the service manual and ipl. Is there a website or online store that this could be purchased from? how about parts??? any help would greatly be appreciated. thank you in advance...:dizzy:

Originally Posted by tjcoogan
Can anyone help out with the Workshop Manual and IPL for a Stihl MS362 and an IPL for the MS460. Many thanks in advance.

Hey, I just bought a used MS362 and would also very much appreciate the Workshop Manual and IPL.

Thanks

Mail call.

Hi all,
I'd greatly appreciate a workshop manual and IPL for stihl HT75 pole pruner.

A workshop manual and IPL for a stihl 026 would also be nice if anyone happens to have a link.

And before all my good luck and karma runs out, if anyone has a workshop manual and IPL for a stihl 441CRMtronic that would pretty much be the icing on the cake.

Thanks,
Shaun

Hi all,
I'd greatly appreciate a workshop manual and IPL for stihl HT75 pole pruner.

A workshop manual and IPL for a stihl 026 would also be nice if anyone happens to have a link.

And before all my good luck and karma runs out, if anyone has a workshop manual and IPL for a stihl 441CRMtronic that would pretty much be the icing on the cake.

Thanks,
Shaun

Not quite all the icing :)

tanaka tbc-501 brushcutter

Just checking if there's any chance somebody has an owners or shop manual for one of these? I've got the parts manual.

Latest posts

Back