Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gmax, I don't see the 562 listed in that manual, DO they make one just for it and all of it's electronics?

Echo 510evl

Roomie bought one of these at auction for $35 and it don't run... I'd like a service manual & IPL's before I start ripping into the fuel system... Also need to sort out the @!#$%^ bar (came with three bars, two don't fit & the third is marked as 3/8" but 3/8" H78 chain doesn't fit the bar sprocket)

Service Manual wanted [was: Echo 510EVL]

Roomie bought one of these at auction for $35 and it don't run... I'd like a service manual & IPL's before I start ripping into the fuel system... Also need to sort out the @!#$%^ bar (came with three bars, two don't fit & the third is marked as 3/8" but 3/8" H78 chain doesn't fit the bar sprocket)

Doh, 'big-box' Oregon chain was for CS-510, NOT 510EVL... (shoulda been a D70 chain) Must remember... CS = 0.325 Cheap Saw *gray* Echo, no prefix = 3/8" *orange* Echo... now to find a *real* saw shop... (checking oregonchain.com selector, 20" MS391 takes a D72, Right, go to the Stihl shop for orange Echo & Mac-10 chains *g*)

Still looking for the IPL and/or SM for the *orange* 510EVL since echo.com doesn't seem to have so much as an OM regardless if it's old orange or new grey...

Doh, 'big-box' Oregon chain was for CS-510, NOT 510EVL... (shoulda been a D70 chain) Must remember... CS = 0.325 Cheap Saw *gray* Echo, no prefix = 3/8" *orange* Echo... now to find a *real* saw shop... (checking oregonchain.com selector, 20" MS391 takes a D72, Right, go to the Stihl shop for orange Echo & Mac-10 chains *g*)

Still looking for the IPL and/or SM for the *orange* 510EVL since echo.com doesn't seem to have so much as an OM regardless if it's old orange or new grey...

ya that's what i was thinking

Mcculloch manuals

I am looking for any manuals (Shop, maintenance and owners) for the Mcculloch 550 and Mini-Mac 6. If you can help it would be much appreciated.

Latest posts

Back