Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hogwild1

Hogwild1

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
Ok, I understand Stihl wants to protect it's dealers but I have given them (2 different dealers) a chance to fix my MS250 and each time it has cost me an arm and a leg and I have some of the same issues stihl:msp_rolleyes: haunting me. It is a shame they are so adamant about keeping such basic things as schematics and parts lists from the public. I am ready to toss the saw but thought I would make one last attempt to get my hands on a schematic and a parts list.

So, if anyone could help me get my hands on a schematic, or parts diagram, and a parts list for my Stihl MS250 I would really appreciate it. A service manual would be a plus as well. I have the owner's manual.

You can contact me via PM or directly to my email... [email protected]

In advance, thank you

Mail Call

arrow13

arrow13

ArboristSite Operative
Stihl 076AV Super shop manual needed

Hi All,
Could someone please oblige me with a shop/service manual for my Stihl 076? Seems I've got an air leak developing and it's time to tear it down and start replacing some old gaskets and seals. Got a heavy bar oiler leak to fix too.
Thanks in advance.

Will

Latest posts