Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need some type of shop manual for a Mccoullch Mac 3200 all the gas lines disintegrated and I have the whole thing apart and the lines are all off where they are supposed to go. I would appreciate any help cause it's 20? years old but like brand new and don't want to throw it out.

(pulling air cleaner cover to peek inside my 3200) First line runs from the filter in the fuel tank to the front of carb, second line from the left side of carb (below the high and low screws) to the primer inlet, third line from primer outlet back to fuel tank. (primer inlet should be off-center and outlet in the center)

(pulling air cleaner cover to peek inside my 3200) First line runs from the filter in the fuel tank to the front of carb, second line from the left side of carb (below the high and low screws) to the primer inlet, third line from primer outlet back to fuel tank. (primer inlet should be off-center and outlet in the center)

Heres an example of where an IPL doesn't help in working out where fuel and pulse lines go or what they conect together .... i have to be honest amd say i have never personnely seen a service manual for that series of saw mabe one exsists then maybe it doesn't who knows ?

McBob.

Latest posts

Back