Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did he steal your stuff? Did you post in on the internet? Do you seriously think your stuff will not get copied if you post it on the internet?But of course this is the internet, It's safe to post anything and you can believe everything you read on it too.

This is how one diligant person who will remain un-named as they have removed all their stuff that they copied to their web site straight from my CD and thats a fact yes i sold the CD too them only for personnel use.

Anyway if theres no more of the trouble that i have had then this will be the last you hear from me i'm sorry for any hasseles that was not my intention

Please remember this if your giving away some-one else's property ..................

McBob .... Bob Cornwell ....... Amen

All i'm gonna say on that is if you sold them the CD and it's not copyrighted, then you have no grounds, if it was then you may have some recourse but this isn't the place to argue about it.The legal system is going to be the only way to settle it if you have a copyright. i don't think there are any lawyers here either, lord i hope not anyway. Can't imagine some of these chainsaw totin characters with a law degree.:laugh:

Now..This is the LAST post i want to see on this subject, don't even want to see a rebuttal to my post. We don't want to start handing out infractions and bans over this mess. Don't even want to get reports of harrassing PM's. If you have legal rights then go that way, if not, Forget about it and expect this to happen when you sell something that is not copyrighted. It will still happen if copyrighted, get used to it, it's the internet

Now..........Back to the manuals please.

This is the Beg For Manuals Thread so can someone please please please please send me the Stihl MS201t IPL getting really desperate now.

Ive asked on numerous occasions but still no reply.

This is the Beg For Manuals Thread so can someone please please please please send me the Stihl MS201t IPL getting really desperate now.

Ive asked on numerous occasions but still no reply.

It was not available before as far as I knew.
Check your PM's

Credit is due to Germanoak for his tips and guidance !!

Mccoullch Mac 3200 Help

I need some type of shop manual for a Mccoullch Mac 3200 all the gas lines disintegrated and I have the whole thing apart and the lines are all off where they are supposed to go. I would appreciate any help cause it's 20? years old but like brand new and don't want to throw it out.

All i'm gonna say on that is if you sold them the CD and it's not copyrighted, then you have no grounds, if it was then you may have some recourse but this isn't the place to argue about it.The legal system is going to be the only way to settle it if you have a copyright. i don't think there are any lawyers here either, lord i hope not anyway. Can't imagine some of these chainsaw totin characters with a law degree.:laugh:

Now..This is the LAST post i want to see on this subject, don't even want to see a rebuttal to my post
. We don't want to start handing out infractions and bans over this mess. Don't even want to get reports of harrassing PM's. If you have legal rights then go that way, if not, Forget about it and expect this to happen when you sell something that is not copyrighted. It will still happen if copyrighted, get used to it, it's the internet

Now..........Back to the manuals please.

Its a real real pity you cant abide by the same rules that you need me to abide by .... rules for some and not others i see

Now go away and bother someone else i'm doing the right thing as i can see and your not

Last edited:
Its a real real pity you cant abide by the same rules that you need me to abide by .... rules for some and not others i see

Now go away and bother someone else i'm doing the right thing as i can see and your not

Enough. Take some time off and cool down a little. You contribute a lot of useful information here but that's no excuse for rude behavior.

Heh heh. Somebody obviously thought they were the only person on earth that owned McCulloch IPL's. I didn't know that McCulloch only ever printed one set and gave them to only one man on the whole face of the earth.
Interesting...

I've asked gmax for dozens of whacky IPL's and he's never ever failed me. Top bloke and willing to help just because that's the sort of bloke he is. Never asked me for one cent for his trouble. Anyway as you were gents...

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick help on the 025 manual. I'm also looking for a shop manual for a Stihl 028WB, 036 and an 046. Thanks for any help that can be given.

I guess I asked at the wrong time .

I guess I have bad timing and asked for help in the middle of somebody's breakdown.:D

But I can still use some help with a Mcculloch Mac 3200 if anybody has a manual they can send me.

I realize I'm new here but I can really use the help,I bought this saw new years ago and would like to get it going.I got laid off a 5 months ago and bringing it in to be fixed is not in the budget and I have some bigger pine branches that need to be taken down.

Thanks ,Mike.

Latest posts

Back