Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MS 180 service manual

Looking for a 180 service manual,

I recently purchased a 180 Stihl from our math teacher here at school. It wasn't oiling the bar and chain so he brought it to the shop to have them look at it. They fixed the oiling problem but now the saw wont turn over and there are extra screws and pieces left over.

Thank you in advance

Luke

Looking for a 180 service manual,

I recently purchased a 180 Stihl from our math teacher here at school. It wasn't oiling the bar and chain so he brought it to the shop to have them look at it. They fixed the oiling problem but now the saw wont turn over and there are extra screws and pieces left over.

Thank you in advance

Luke
:msp_smile:Mail call!

Stihl Trimmer FS-56 IPL and workshop manual

Hello..
First post - been lurking for a while. Realize that this is the beg for manuals thread and hoping that someone has the following..

Looking for IPL and service manual for a Stihl FS-56 (this is the curved shaft trimmer - age unknown but has been in use at my brothers for many a year - he's not very mechanically inclined) Has a Walbro WT45A carburetor.

Now it doesn't start - probably old gas and the like - needs a good cleaning. Not sure if parts are still available, but for sure it will need a air filter as the sponge filter disintegrated when I touched it:smile2:

Thanks for reading..

I hate to ask for something that has already been asked but .... Remington SL-7A

I Accidentally bought a Remington SL-7A and the air cleaner cover is missing... I have found several but I'm not sure which ones will or wont fit the saw .. so hopefully I am bright enough to read the parts list and figure it out ... Thanks Ralph

Hello..
First post - been lurking for a while. Realize that this is the beg for manuals thread and hoping that someone has the following..

Looking for IPL and service manual for a Stihl FS-56 (this is the curved shaft trimmer - age unknown but has been in use at my brothers for many a year - he's not very mechanically inclined) Has a Walbro WT45A carburetor.

Now it doesn't start - probably old gas and the like - needs a good cleaning. Not sure if parts are still available, but for sure it will need a air filter as the sponge filter disintegrated when I touched it:smile2:

Thanks for reading..

Hello

Back