Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl 041 farmboss

I just got a 041 farmboss and could use the manual if anyone can help me out.

thanks in advance

a pretty used stihl 046 came my way today. could i get a service manual and parts list please? Thank you.

Stihl 015 AV

Hi guys,

a friend of mine found a Stihl 015 AV in his cellar, but he had no idea if it works? Does anyone have documents of this machine? Instruction manual, service manual, and so on (if possible in German, if not than in English). I need a machine to get the chain saw licence, so I would like to overhauling the machine and use it on the course.

Thanks in advance and sorry for possible mistakes in grammar:msp_blushing:

Hi guys,

a friend of mine found a Stihl 015 AV in his cellar, but he had no idea if it works? Does anyone have documents of this machine? Instruction manual, service manual, and so on (if possible in German, if not than in English). I need a machine to get the chain saw licence, so I would like to overhauling the machine and use it on the course.

Thanks in advance and sorry for possible mistakes in grammar:msp_blushing:

hallo Freund

Stihl 028AV Super and 009L Service Manual and IPL

I recently bought these saws used and need the service manual and IPL for 009L and 028AV Super. The 28 needs the crankcase replaced, and I have a spare one.... Thanks !!

Stihl 015 Instruction manual

First of all thank you @gmax

Biut I also need an operating or instruction manual (maybe for another model 015 without index AV!?).

It is a mandatory requirement for visting the course (besides personal safety equipement) and to "make wood". Strong bureaucracy in Germany because of serious accidents.

Thanks again.

THanks for the 0028 manual... I forgot to ask also for the Husqvarna 346XP Service and IPL if possible... doing some rebuilds soon !

Latest posts

Back