Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Partner 1616 manual

Hi there,

on the lookout for a manual and/or service data for a Partner 1616 that I have just aquired.

Believe that this Chainsaw was actually manufactured by Skil and "badge engineered to suit so manuals for Skil 1616, Husky 1616, Jonsered 1616, ANYNAME 1616, etc.

Cheers for the help

Stihl 021 Repair manual

Hey guys. First of all I want to thank you for the manual on the 028. Now I am looking for a repair manual and an IPL on a Stihl 021.Does anyone have an IPL on the 028 also? I could sure use those 3 items. Thanks in advance. Oh by the way the 028 Stihl has been resurrected she runs like a champ. Email addy is [email protected].
:chainsaw:
Git-R-Done. LOL

Hi there,

on the lookout for a manual and/or service data for a Partner 1616 that I have just aquired.

Believe that this Chainsaw was actually manufactured by Skil and "badge engineered to suit so manuals for Skil 1616, Husky 1616, Jonsered 1616, ANYNAME 1616, etc.

Cheers for the help

PM an email address. I have the one for a Partner 1614 which is just another name for what your looking for.

Longshot

Alpina 0-70s Users manual.

DSC03191.jpg

I can only hope that for all those the I am helping and will help out in the future are making sure they are boosting my rep.

Thanks.

More requests!

I am in need of service manuals and parts manuals for 026 and 041 saws. Thanks in advance for your help.

Back